Minneapolis mayor unveils details of ...

Minneapolis mayor unveils details of post-RNC review

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 12, 2008, titled Minneapolis mayor unveils details of post-RNC review. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A review of Minneapolis law enforcement action during the Republican National Convention will include a look at how arrests were handled following a Rage Against the Machine concert at the Target Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Get a Grip

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 12, 2008
I thought judges and courts were the ones who were supposed to determine the "appropriateness" (is that actually a word?) of arrests.

Why should we shell out more tax money to have people who aren't experts review something that is already "appropriately" scheduled for review in the judicial system?

Do these silly politicians have to stick their silly noses into absolutely everything? Does the mayor of Minneapolis have nothing better to do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rage Against the Machine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Mon CORNALACHIA CORNB... 12
News Review: Rage satisfy nostalgia, not much else (Oct '16) Oct '16 Huey Goins 2
News Chuck D slams the Trumps, defends 'Black Lives ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 USA Today 1
News Rage Against the Machine guitarist mocks CNN's ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 USA today 1
News R.E.M., Pearl Jam, Trent Reznor, Tom Morello ou... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News New Device Album Features Big Name Guests (Apr '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News "Dexter" hit series roll out new TV teaser (Apr '13) Apr '13 frank 24
More from around the web