Musicians Boycott Arizona to Protest Immigration Law

May 29, 2010 Full story: KGWN-TV Cheyenne 44

A group of popular musicians is jumping into the debate over Arizona's controversial new immigration law, joining a movement to boycott the state in protest of the measure.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Calamity Jane

Danbury, CT

#44 May 30, 2010
Los Rico Extraordinaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you arrogantly & ignorantly ignore the fact that these musicians and entertainers in question have millions of fans and pockets full of cash.
That scenario can change real fast once you raise the ire of the American people. Just ask the Dixie Chicks.
Real Stupid Liberals

Arcata, CA

#45 May 31, 2010
this is OK, I only buy mariachi music.
abe lincoln

United States

#46 May 31, 2010
Of course, immature, drug addicted Losers would Boycott AZ. Duh.
CharlesP

East Dublin, GA

#47 May 31, 2010
Los Rico Extraordinaire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you arrogantly & ignorantly ignore the fact that these musicians and entertainers in question have millions of fans and pockets full of cash.
Under YOUR theory, we should listen to organized crime, because they have a LOT OF MONEY AND FANS!
Under your theory, we should also listen to drug gangs, because THEY TOO HAVE LOTS OF MONEY AND PEOPLE WILLING TO DIE FROM THEIR ILLEGAL DRUGS!!
I WILL NOT listen to these PIGS who INTENTIONALLY DESTROY THE DECENT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!
Hollywood celebrities ALL WERE WILLING TO SURRENDER THE USA TO THE SOVIET UNION, back in 1984!
WHere the heck would we be NOW, if they had gotten away with it??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rage Against the Machine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Swedenforever 3
New Device Album Features Big Name Guests (Apr '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
"Dexter" hit series roll out new TV teaser (Apr '13) Apr '13 frank 24
Rage Against The Machine Not Doing Another Albu... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ehowders 1
Occupy Wall Street plans to surround NYSE to ma... (Sep '12) Sep '12 comfortably_numb_... 1
Rage Against The Machine nude (Jul '12) Aug '12 Morello is a one... 2
'Rage' guitarist rages against Paul Ryan (Aug '12) Aug '12 3OHA 3

Rage Against the Machine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE