Rock Music Menu: Rage fans mess up the music

Aug 8, 2008 Full story: DelcoTimes

Rage Against the Machine fans are idiots. That might be a bit too broad of an accusation, so let me scale it back a bit: A large enough contingent of Rage Against the Machine fans are idiots, because they ...

Full Story
Paul

Newark, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2008
yea i know what u mean, i know so many people that listen to rage and say they like them, but they literally miss almost every message in their songs. and he normally says the message in plain words, without hidden metaphors and what not. is that what u mean by mess up the music?
Jay

Winthrop, MA

#2 Aug 11, 2008
I agree with but when are they coming out with new material.I have listened to battle of L.A. probably 100 times!
idiot uk

UK

#3 Aug 15, 2008
what a ridiculous statement to make, just because people like a band doesnt mean they agree with or care about the bands political stances some people like music for no other reason than the music itself some people like myself love the pure energy of rage and the fact that they happen to have some morals which is very refreshing in such a materialistic industry is a bonus , it would be nice to think that a few rage fans have actually taken in the lyrics and maybe looked deeper into what their about resulting in a few getting involved in such things as amnesty or unite but to generalise rage fans as stupid is ignorant of you
idiot uk

UK

#4 Aug 15, 2008
i also notice that all of these idiot rage fans you speak of are in the good ol usa but i dont like to generalise that would be ignorant of me but then again i once went to a game of football here in blighty and it has been known for people to start trouble at these games so in your eyes i must be a football hooligan .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rage Against the Machine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mellencamp to Walker: You're using a union supp... (Apr '14) Jan '15 swedenforever 4
New Device Album Features Big Name Guests (Apr '13) Sep '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
"Dexter" hit series roll out new TV teaser (Apr '13) Apr '13 frank 24
Rage Against The Machine Not Doing Another Albu... (Nov '12) Nov '12 ehowders 1
Occupy Wall Street plans to surround NYSE to ma... (Sep '12) Sep '12 comfortably_numb_... 1
Rage Against The Machine nude (Jul '12) Aug '12 Morello is a one... 2
'Rage' guitarist rages against Paul Ryan (Aug '12) Aug '12 3OHA 3
More from around the web