ashley

Missoula, MT

#1 Jun 8, 2006
she is absolutely the best actor in the world i swear
Riley

Brampton, Canada

#2 Nov 25, 2006
I completely agree with you. The way she can just disappear into a role is unbelievable. When you see her on the screen you don't really think of her as Rachel McAdams, but as the character that she is portraying. I hope she is here for years to come.
Peter

Saint Catharines, Canada

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Do any of you people actually know her personally? She is not the person you think she is, as she has a great publicist and that's it. If she met any of you she wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. She'll say hello, to make you think she is nice. She is a snob, thinks she is better at everything than anyone else. She even insults and ignores people. She is a fake. Yoga??? Yeah right. Furthermore, ask any one who really knows her, and they will tell you. There is also a site made by York University classmates dishing about her "better than thou" attitude, she even crossed an old flame (cheated many times, she did) Yeah, she also has to work hard to act, it is not a natural thing for her, always "help me" and crying.....It's a good front.
Jonathan McNeil

Saint Catharines, Canada

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Listen Peter first you are making my city look bad and SECOND Rachel is the GREATEST actress of her generation.
So don't come around here talking like that, you dumb ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rachel McAdams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Carol,' 'The Big Short,' 'The Revenant' lead G... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Famous People from the Lehigh Valley (Jul '08) Jan '15 Trebor yebmir 42
News the Notebook Collector's Gift Set Comes to Blu-... (Jan '13) Jan '13 samantha starcher 1
News 2012: A year we won't forget (Jan '13) Jan '13 xando 1
Rachel Mcadams eyed for the Gone with the Wind ... (Apr '06) Jul '12 cival war buff 69
News 'The Vow' wins strong weekend with $41.2M debut (Feb '12) Feb '12 MovieFan 2
News After calling it quits romantically, 'The Vow' ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 MovieFan 1
More from around the web