Tim Grobaty: Poet/musician joins thos...

Tim Grobaty: Poet/musician joins those who won't see 2010

There are 4 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Dec 28, 2009, titled Tim Grobaty: Poet/musician joins those who won't see 2010. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Nobody heard him, the dead man, But still he lay moaning: I was much further out than you thought And not waving but drowning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Daniel de Boom

Long Beach, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2009
R.I.P. Vic
You will be missed.
oh hell

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2009
When I read the first paragraph, I thought, "Oh my God. Grobaty is giving up on aping PJ O'Roarke for Dylan Thomas." What a disappointment.
We need Dylan's voice in Long Beach. I pray that Grobaty doesn't pass up an important writing opportunity.
Red W Blue

Laurel, MD

#3 Dec 29, 2009
This is why Tim Grobaty is with the Long Beach Press-Telegram! This notice of passing is a time to remember people will not forget you if you are nice and kind!
sniff

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2009
Red W Blue wrote:
This is why Tim Grobaty is with the Long Beach Press-Telegram! This notice of passing is a time to remember people will not forget you if you are nice and kind!
Well, if Grobaty's involved, it also doesn't hurt if you happen to make the greasiest barbecued ribs in Long Beach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R.E.M. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News R.E.M. And Zeppelin Members Jam Together (Nov '15) Nov '15 mats Stockholm 1
News Joseph Arthur Photography Exhibit Opens 3/13 at... (Feb '15) Feb '15 amyli 1
News R.E.M. Lead Singer Admits He's Gay (Mar '08) Nov '14 lelelelelel 49
News Can A Safer Ambien Make Billions? Merck Aims To... (Oct '12) Oct '13 Norris 6
News Krist Novoselic Reflects On Nirvana Ahead Of 'I... (Oct '13) Oct '13 karla81 1
superstar concerts featuring REM (Apr '13) Apr '13 ali 1
News It's the end of everything as we know it (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mary 1
More from around the web