CAROLINE IN PROGRESS: Life unplugged

CAROLINE IN PROGRESS: Life unplugged

There are 2 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Sep 7, 2007, titled CAROLINE IN PROGRESS: Life unplugged. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

Remember back in the early 90's when MTV did all those specials? Eric Clapton Unplugged, Nirvanna Unplugged, REM Unplugged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

Marsha

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2007
You are a brave woman. LOL It must be nice, but I think my boys would go nuts. Or maybe it would be me.
Gran Jan

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2007
Good for you!! And it's better for your children. I applaud this step and urge you to remain unplugged as long as you work outside the home and have access at work. We bring too much stimulation to little ones through TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R.E.M. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News R.E.M. And Zeppelin Members Jam Together (Nov '15) Nov '15 mats Stockholm 1
News Joseph Arthur Photography Exhibit Opens 3/13 at... (Feb '15) Feb '15 amyli 1
News R.E.M. Lead Singer Admits He's Gay (Mar '08) Nov '14 lelelelelel 49
News Can A Safer Ambien Make Billions? Merck Aims To... (Oct '12) Oct '13 Norris 6
News Krist Novoselic Reflects On Nirvana Ahead Of 'I... (Oct '13) Oct '13 karla81 1
superstar concerts featuring REM (Apr '13) Apr '13 ali 1
News It's the end of everything as we know it (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mary 1
More from around the web