Latin stars new and old to shine in L...

Latin stars new and old to shine in Las Vegas

There are 1 comment on the LA Daily News story from Nov 11, 2010, titled Latin stars new and old to shine in Las Vegas. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The 11th annual Latin Grammys promises to be one big fiesta with veteran crooners and singer-songwriters joining a new generation of hip-hop artists and rockers in Las Vegas on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

old eyes

Hesperia, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2010
there will be no room service this weekend,all the employees will be at the show,enjoy lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
how can i compose r&b? Dec '15 Jackson naija 1
News R&B singer extradited to Virginia Beach and jailed (Jan '08) Nov '15 Ladeeda 15
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd (Aug '15) Aug '15 Suspicious 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Ortheia Barnes-Kennerly, R&B Singer and a Detro... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
Janet Jackson announces new music, worldwide tour (May '15) May '15 musicjehad 1
More from around the web