Beyonce is People's 'Most Beautiful W...

Beyonce is People's 'Most Beautiful Woman,' 1st black honoree in 9 years

There are 77 comments on the KABC LA story from Apr 25, 2012, titled Beyonce is People's 'Most Beautiful Woman,' 1st black honoree in 9 years. In it, KABC LA reports that:

Beyonce has been named People's "Most Beautiful Woman" of 2012, which makes her the first black celebrity to grace the cover of the magazine's "Most Beautiful" issue in nine years and the second since it began the tradition two decades ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC LA.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sweetcocoa

United States

#64 Nov 29, 2012
ShawnLomazzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she look almost white
Her father is black and her mother is black. Black people come in different shades like other minorities.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65 Nov 29, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Her father is black and her mother is black. Black people come in different shades like other minorities.
i remember her more darker, thicker, less ass shaking and darker hair etc..
the media turns bw into ww
and praises them

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#66 Nov 29, 2012
ShawnLomazzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she look almost white
The racist society would like to put her on a higher pedestal than darker women. I have a beef with the blonde weaves and blue contacts, because I think Black folks should not try to emulate another race. Other than that, she looks like the typical 30ish women I see around town. Not really any better looking in my opinion.

Location hidden

#67 Nov 29, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist society would like to put her on a higher pedestal than darker women. I have a beef with the blonde weaves and blue contacts, because I think Black folks should not try to emulate another race. Other than that, she looks like the typical 30ish women I see around town. Not really any better looking in my opinion.
very true. she look like a regular woman on the street.
but she does have a big title of success

Location hidden

#68 Nov 29, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
and actually she is mix with french and indian thats why she do have white features
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#69 Nov 29, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
This is surprising, no?
They gave the title to a redbone with a creole mother and a grandmother (Dereon) that looked almost straight-up white. Now listen to the negroes brag. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
sweetcocoa

United States

#70 Nov 29, 2012
ShawnLomazzo wrote:
<quoted text>
and actually she is mix with french and indian thats why she do have white features
Google her parents. Her father is dark skinned and her mother is light skinned. Please I know. She is Black.
sweetcocoa

United States

#71 Nov 29, 2012
ShawnLomazzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The magazine stated that she is the first Black in 9 years. Fool.

Location hidden

#72 Nov 29, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Google her parents. Her father is dark skinned and her mother is light skinned. Please I know. She is Black.
yup with french and indian blood.

Location hidden

#73 Nov 29, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
The magazine stated that she is the first Black in 9 years. Fool.
http://youtu.be/Jc50e02zDt8 <<< video
sweetcocoa

United States

#74 Nov 29, 2012
ShawnLomazzo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://youtu.be/Jc50e02zDt8 <<< video
Black is beautiful
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#75 Nov 30, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow I thought you only liked Hispanic women
I did but now I'm getting too old and ugly so I've lowered my standards and now considering light skin Sistaz (No dark skin sistaz)IF and ONLY If they act right. My ultimate girl would be Selena Gomez even if there is a slight difference in age between us.
Poultry Connoiseur

Highland, MI

#76 Nov 30, 2012
She looks whiter than the half bred Obamatang.

Location hidden

#77 Nov 30, 2012
sweetcocoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Black is beautiful
true.
sweetcocoa

United States

#78 Nov 30, 2012
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I did but now I'm getting too old and ugly so I've lowered my standards and now considering light skin Sistaz (No dark skin sistaz)IF and ONLY If they act right. My ultimate girl would be Selena Gomez even if there is a slight difference in age between us.
You need to get a senior citizen like yourself.

“I live in my own little world”

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#79 Dec 7, 2012
I really don't get the big thing with Beyonce. She's pretty, I'll give her that but I don't think she's extraordinary. I am not trying to put her down. She's got talent, she's pretty, she's got a great figure and still...
Halle Berry Sister

Oakland, CA

#80 Dec 7, 2012
Beyonce is a HOT BLACK WOMAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Alicia Keys' New Mantra? #NoMakeup Jun '16 kelly 2
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
how can i compose r&b? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jackson naija 1
News R&B singer extradited to Virginia Beach and jailed (Jan '08) Nov '15 Ladeeda 15
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd (Aug '15) Aug '15 Suspicious 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Ortheia Barnes-Kennerly, R&B Singer and a Detro... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web