Danity Kane Break Up

Danity Kane Break Up

There are 28 comments on the 411mania.com story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Danity Kane Break Up. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

Danity Kane Break Up Posted by Mitch Michaels on 01.30.2009 With three members gone, Diddy's girls call it quits... With the exit of Aubrey O'Day, D. Woods and Shannon Bex , R&B group Danity Kane is calling it ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kimbery

Wildomar, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2009
I think danity kane should be back together as a group and friends because u have millions of fans and tong of great music and just remember that we will always luv u!!!!!!!
kimberly

Wildomar, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2009
U should all remember that u have tons of good song and millions of fans we will always remember and luv danity kane
Quintia

Hope Mills, NC

#3 May 11, 2009
I wish Danity Kane can work things out and come back with a 3rd album. I love yall sooooooo much and i will support yall no matter what.
Quintia

Hope Mills, NC

#4 May 11, 2009
I would love 2 be part of Danity Kane because it's a blesses opportunity. Many would kill to be in that position
Trebien Pierre

Lexington, SC

#5 May 18, 2009
Im Trebien Pierre, Im 16 years old i was sad and hurt broken when danity kane broke because i loved does girls since day one.
tatyana

Statesville, NC

#6 Jul 24, 2009
i hate they broke up and they was my favorite girl group. i wish they will get back together as a group. i was so mad when diddy broke them up and when he sent them home one by one.i was crying just over them.
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Aug 10, 2009
danity kane sucks f ukin d ick cause i just stumbled over this groups from shows like this do not last o-town?they were gone within 3 years and da band diddy dismantled them cause of too much fighting verbally and phsically day 26 is next and donnie is already done diddy is the only star on badboy he is a son of a b i t c h
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Aug 11, 2009
for all u donnie fans out dere, dont expect another album diddy only cares bout da money and da sells dawns stint as diddy's side woMan will screw her in the end shes a f ukin snake day 26 might last 4 a 3rd album but then contracts up dirty money will go nowhere soo... they might as well shut the f uk up an go home. aubrey might be the only one who'll make a nice living i feel for shannon aundreas still emotionally hurt d woods started to not give a dam dawn was a f ukin snake and did sum ish behind her groups back and couldnt give a single dam after season 2 of making the band 4 so yeah she will be f uked in the end everybody who saw through her fake act knew diddy is a b i t c h diddy is not taken seriously he will not last
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Aug 11, 2009
about dawn i saw through her in second season of mtb4 she became so fake real talk she betrayed da group and at the end of the day the cliques didnt matter it was always diddy and dawn vs aubrey aundrea vs d woods for aubreys friendship and shannon was off to the side watchin it all happen knowin she couldnt stop it and she was missin her husband every dam day n night for this crap? thats straight up bull s h i t the members i feel for the most are shannon aundrea n aubrey cause shannon gave up everything and got nothing out of it aundrea sensitive soo the break up had hurt her already then diddy called her problem child wat da f uk is that s h i t plus she got fired an humiliated on tv and u expect her to come back for reunion? i woulda said enee mini miney moe this latino is on out the door and stuck my middle finger in his face, cause he dont deserve 2 and i feel for aubrey cause she saw wat i did dawn was fake an diddy got pissed cuz she called him out for tryin to turn her into a solo star we all shoulda listened cuz she was right some of us listened but not all on a side note i feel for donnie cuz diddy doesnt give him enough promotion cuz diddy only wanted some solo artists on bad boy so diddy set him up to fail... sorry donnie...
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Aug 11, 2009
kay i dunno if this'll be my last part to my rant so watch out day26 here we go! lets start with que funny in the first and second season kinda started to go downhill in the third and went crazy in fourth on a side note the only reason he blames aubrey for break up is cuz dawns been whisperin in his ear i was at the reunion sumone called dawn fake and i wanted to roast her a ss on bein fake back to main topic dawn was in ques ear so he went all crazy thinkin everybody wuz against him willie he was cool and laid back same goes to mike i appreciatte dem for dat robert and brian always pounced on ques a ss everytime he said something and i know robert was just lookin out for him as for brian he should really be hear shoulda been brian h but whatever so day 26 only has dawns perspective on dk's break up and thats how pisspants dawn wants it oh yeah by the way willie dude wake up aundrea likes u but u have a wife and a son at home side note 2 kavions bad a ss he reminds me of...ME when i was younger back to da main topic whateva u do dont sleep with her cause if u f uk her to hard... u might have to go on maury show... Willie u are the father...oh S HIT!XD
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Aug 11, 2009
not sure if this is last post either focusin on break up specials and reunion ready?lets go!kay so first off break up specials they masked da real reason for dk breakin up and put out fake reasons,which nobody fell for everybody has a theory set in their mind as to why they broke up some of noticed earlier than others but then alot of people had to go back rethink their theories cause of da reunion lots of people fell on aubreys side an went against diddy an dawn da break up specials only focused on aubrey breakin up the group 5 ppl in a group 1 person u expect anyone to believe that bull s h i t?hell no! the break up specials only left alot of us askin more questions- and wantin more answers!if u didnt have a theory u took diddy's reason and then u turned around and said this is wrong an made ur own they never saud nothin bout dawns stint as diddy's side woMan did they?da reunion now- the reunion was kinda deep if u were there but who wants to see 45 minutes of day 26 and donnie? people next to me were like hell no i payed to see danity kane!finally they came out no aundrea cuz she was hurt but on commercial sum people screamed that dawn was fake and there was so much tension in that room after aubrey and dawn fought because shannon aubrey and d wooda looked like they wanted to roast dawns a ss luckily diddy saved her in dah nick of time time to close this post out ok on a funny side note/ending i swear dude willie i wish u woulda beat ques a ss and brian a i meant to say shouldnt be dere brian h wuz betta plus he just i dunno wuz...betta kay dawn realize ur fake then tell me wen u figure it out...aundrea shannon an aubrey all dreams come to an end when u wake up into reality...dwoods love how u didnt give a dam...que u were really f ukin annoying this season but u were funny is seasons 1 n 2...aundrea too sensitive but still cute plus u have an amazing voice...shannon i careXDur beautiful u can dance and sing people just havent seen u at full power(like vegetaXD

“☆BRiANA BABi ☆”

Since: Aug 09

brooklyn babii

#12 Aug 11, 2009
to me i think danity kane would be a perfect group if dey all would hang alone..
lyke sumtimexz only audrey && aubrey would jus hang out..
lyke i didnt feel dat girl group luv.. && datxz hard wen your in a group wit a bunch of girlxz you only known 4 3 or 4 yrxz.. most girl groupxz say dey meet each otha back in high skool, or middle skool, or were jus close friendxz on tha block.. but sometimexz itz hard period wen derez alot of femalexz, cuz femalexz are catty chikxz!!

“☆BRiANA BABi ☆”

Since: Aug 09

brooklyn babii

#13 Aug 11, 2009
Piers Aaron wrote:
for all u donnie fans out dere, dont expect another album diddy only cares bout da money and da sells dawns stint as diddy's side woMan will screw her in the end shes a f ukin snake day 26 might last 4 a 3rd album but then contracts up dirty money will go nowhere soo... they might as well shut the f uk up an go home. aubrey might be the only one who'll make a nice living i feel for shannon aundreas still emotionally hurt d woods started to not give a dam dawn was a f ukin snake and did sum ish behind her groups back and couldnt give a single dam after season 2 of making the band 4 so yeah she will be f uked in the end everybody who saw through her fake act knew diddy is a b i t c h diddy is not taken seriously he will not last
&& yes i totally agree wit chu!!
i feel so sorry 4 tha donnie fanxz 4real
&& too me bad boy recordz jus aint tha same no mo.. tha only hottest thing on there is day 26 && datz a shame cuz, biggie died, faith aint makin no mo recordz, and too me i think diddy jus made this "makin the band" so he can get mo money, he really dont care if day 26 has fans, or even get shit as long as he see sum money comin itxz lyke fuk errbody!!
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Aug 11, 2009
dam site double posted kay this rant is bout da stuff u didnt see ready? lets go! lets start out with aundrea and willie...thought it would be brian and aundrea cause he had a crush on her?they were close in season two but willie and aundrea became close in season 3/4(watch out 4 ur wife,man!)she asked willie to go out on a sedoue with her(my friend actually asked for her hand in marriage wen we went to season 2 reunion but she didnt hear him...DENIED XD!)kay but he already knew fourth season she took him into the bathroom wat did she do to him...(did they f uk?)then she was all over him on the couch...sat next to him on the plane to cabo... willea fornever!(i meant to say forNEVER!keep drinking dat haterade!)side note wat da hell happened to carl thomas?!kay main topic brian is to dam flirty triend flirtin wit shannon on tour and drea second season dood give up!aubrey n donnie... woo wee! wat the hell were dey thinkin?!
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Aug 14, 2009
not sure if this is last either kay ready?lets go!aubrey and aundrea,their frendship was built off jason being there no jason,no strong bond but still friends then others came into the picture diddy dood everyone gets new best friends side note the boom kats kicked malika's ass in second season! kay but still ppl to let u know aubrey is talkin to drea again and following her on twitter d woods hinted in an interview that the other members know about dawn an feel the same way aubrey said she still talks to 3 group members not dawn the others members are angry at dawn 4 doin that so now they realuze dwoods n aubrey were right some stuff hapoened between aubrey an aundrea but at least their talking piers aaron,peace out
tatyana

Rockingham, NC

#16 Aug 25, 2009
i wish that they will get back together so bad and diddy just cant sing or whatever he trying to do he needs to stop and i wish that he stop thinking he is all that which hes not.he have his making his band thats whats his new show called something like that.
reese

Middleburg, FL

#17 Oct 9, 2009
i miss danity kane they were a great band:)
tamika

Rockingham, NC

#18 Feb 11, 2010
i wish they would get back together so bad and i dont like diddy wit his non singing butt. and dawn is betrayed gurl she is just ugh and she is just a backstabber.
tyana

Rockingham, NC

#19 Feb 22, 2010
i wish that they would get back together. and stupid diddy broke them up like a big dummy.
Piers Aaron

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Apr 13, 2010
I thought I would come back to say Q has been kicked out of Day 26,and DK's chances of re-uniting are very slim.Saddening that Diddy has no talent,yet he overpromotes himself.Where the hell was THAT kind of promotion for DK?They got little to nothing promotion.Com e on,their promotion was as good as Utada Hikaru's IDJ promotion(not very good AT ALL).Diddy's such a clown.Au Revoir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?' What's you... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeremy 2
News Singer Alicia Keys' New Mantra? #NoMakeup (Aug '16) Aug '16 NFC 1
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
how can i compose r&b? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jackson naija 1
News R&B singer extradited to Virginia Beach and jailed (Jan '08) Nov '15 Ladeeda 15
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd (Aug '15) Aug '15 Suspicious 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
More from around the web