Frank Ocean's sexuality challenges hi...

Frank Ocean's sexuality challenges hip-hop

There are 8 comments on the 11 Alive story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Frank Ocean's sexuality challenges hip-hop. In it, 11 Alive reports that:

R&B singer/songwriter Frank Ocean seems to be bucking long-held assumptions that you can't come out in hip-hop. Two weeks after Ocean acknowledged having unrequited feelings for another man in an open letter on his Tumblr account, he's finding both critical and commercial success with his major-label debut album, Channel Orange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 11 Alive.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1 Jul 17, 2012
I would screw him in a minute

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Why are they making this a big deal?

“Getting banned smells like...”

Since: Jul 12

...resurrection

#3 Jul 17, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
I would screw him in a minute
Of course you would. You're an immoral, decency-starved, pervert homosexual.

Did you REALLY need to announce that you'd pounce?

We all know about your breed.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would. You're an immoral, decency-starved, pervert homosexual.
Did you REALLY need to announce that you'd pounce?
We all know about your breed.
You know that you scour the streets for men to licked you down like a lollipop. Now don't liiiiie!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would. You're an immoral, decency-starved, pervert homosexual.
Did you REALLY need to announce that you'd pounce?
We all know about your breed.
Somebody who boast about an alleged assault on a pregnant woman has no business calling me immoral.
Sake Dean Mahomed

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would. You're an immoral, decency-starved, pervert homosexual.
Did you REALLY need to announce that you'd pounce?
We all know about your breed.
almost every community has topless bars, sex clubs, massage parlors and adult bookstores. Their customers? Mostly "straight" married men. We know "their breed".7905

“Getting banned smells like...”

Since: Jul 12

...resurrection

#7 Jul 18, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody who boast about an alleged assault on a pregnant woman has no business calling me immoral.
I have NEVER boasted about an assault on a pregnant woman. That's offensive.

I HAVE boasted about a pre-trayvonning of a ghetto mammy's mammy-baby, which was, of course, a community service.

Get it STRAIGHT, Sugarplum.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8 Jul 18, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER boasted about an assault on a pregnant woman. That's offensive.
I HAVE boasted about a pre-trayvonning of a ghetto mammy's mammy-baby, which was, of course, a community service.
Get it STRAIGHT, Sugarplum.
You wanna boast about your community service to the local police department or the DA to see if they will give you your just reserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Alicia Keys' New Mantra? #NoMakeup Jun '16 kelly 2
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
how can i compose r&b? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jackson naija 1
News R&B singer extradited to Virginia Beach and jailed (Jan '08) Nov '15 Ladeeda 15
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd (Aug '15) Aug '15 Suspicious 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Ortheia Barnes-Kennerly, R&B Singer and a Detro... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web