The death of R&B singer was accidental

R&B singer Gerald Levert's death last fall was an accident caused by a fatal combination of prescription narcotics and over-the-counter drugs, a coroner said. Full Story
Unknown

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 12, 2007
When people leave this earth. Please allow them to rest. Regardless of what you may think or heard.
We as people are always searching for an answer. When sometimes the answer is clear. Leave it alone.
Let Gerald rest. Regardless of how he left this earth.

“"Take Care and be Aware"”

Since: Feb 07

Fresno,Ca

#2 Feb 21, 2007
Accident... that is seen in my view as either not being informed as to the potential for overdose. Or a feeling of invinsibility or not being opioid/psychotroptic tolerant. Any 5 Rx's Oxycodone,hydrocodone,benzodia zepines,antihistimines would precipitate and state os syncope,respiratory arrest with the synergy,that would invariblely render apost-mortum toxicology report of the equivalent of enough to cause the death of several grown men, not just Gerald
backintime

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2011
so sad
Barbee

Tokyo, Japan

#5 Oct 25, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Po Pimp' homework assignment angers parents 10 hr Sublime1 3
Martina McBride joins forces with Gladys Knight Jan 11 Sandra 1
Chris Brown: Why He Cancelled Philippines Conce... Jan 6 Iglesia_Ni_Dinuguan 6
Bruno Jackson Dec 31 Octopus 19
Beautiful Surprise (Jun '13) Aug '14 tasha 8
Several hundred without water in Northeast El Paso (Jul '14) Jul '14 L Morales 5
Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stormageddon 2
More from around the web