Nightclub closed after celebrity mele...

Nightclub closed after celebrity melee sues NYC

There are 1 comment on the Austin American Statesman story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Nightclub closed after celebrity melee sues NYC. In it, Austin American Statesman reports that:

Police shuttered Greenhouse on June 16, citing code violations. Two days earlier, R&B singer Chris Brown and members of rapper Drake's entourage faced off in the club's basement lounge, called W.i.P. Brown and NBA star Tony Parker were among those injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American Statesman.

Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
More proof that (c)rappers are sub human scum with no impulse control. Too bad they all didn't die. These animals make it unpleasant for civilized humans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Alicia Keys' New Mantra? #NoMakeup Jun '16 kelly 2
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
how can i compose r&b? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jackson naija 1
News R&B singer extradited to Virginia Beach and jailed (Jan '08) Nov '15 Ladeeda 15
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd (Aug '15) Aug '15 Suspicious 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Ortheia Barnes-Kennerly, R&B Singer and a Detro... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web