Accidental Drug Mix Said to Kill Levert

Accidental Drug Mix Said to Kill Levert

There are 8 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 10, 2007, titled Accidental Drug Mix Said to Kill Levert . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

R&B singer Gerald Levert's death last fall was an accident caused by a fatal combination of prescription narcotics and over-the-counter drugs, a coroner said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Traci Williams

Monrovia, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2007
I must say, this news certainly gives explanation as to why such a brilliant brother had to leave so soon!!! Kinda relieved.
Celestine Brown-Evans

Naperville, IL

#3 Feb 17, 2007
It explains the death issue. It Just so sad that he left here so young with so much to offer.
curious

Dillon, SC

#4 Feb 17, 2007
Vicodin, Percocet and Darvocet,Xanax and two over-the-counter antihistamines.

damn...vicodin should have relieved that pain but some people just gotta have more and more.
Tina Colston

Sterling, VA

#5 Feb 24, 2007
I am glad to finally know the reason but I am heart broken that he's gone. He was so genuine and you could see it and hear it in every conversation. Great smile, Great sense of humor and one big attractive guy. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't get into my car and turn on something by him it just seemed to start my day! He will be missed forever! I still can't believe it and it's hard for me to hear his music. I've thought that he probable mixed meds many times before, often being warned about the outcome never thinking that this time it would kill him. He will forever be in my heart.
Tina Colston

Sterling, VA

#6 Feb 24, 2007
I am glad to finally know the reason but I am heart broken that he's gone. He was so genuine and you could see it and hear it in every conversation. Great smile, Great sense of humor exceedingly talented and one big attractive guy. There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't get into my car and turn on something by him it just seemed to start my day! He will be missed forever! I still can't believe it and it's hard for me to hear his music. I've thought that he probable mixed meds many times before, often being warned about the outcome never thinking that this time it would kill him. He will forever be in my heart.
regina rowland

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Feb 24, 2007
gearld levert was one of the greatest r&b singers of his time with a great voice and sensational career. he was one that stayed out of the spotlight and lead a pretty private life. i love him and the great contribution he added to the world as a singer and a positive strong black man. he will be missed. as a precaution to all PLEASE start following and paying attention to directions.
backintime

San Jose, CA

#9 Aug 27, 2011
lost soul
Juana

Tokyo, Japan

#10 Oct 24, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside Grammy Awards' Hip-Hop Takeover: Why Cou... Jan 10 Carolyn 2
News 'What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?' What's you... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jeremy 2
News Singer Alicia Keys' New Mantra? #NoMakeup (Aug '16) Aug '16 NFC 1
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
how can i compose r&b? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jackson naija 1
News R&B singer extradited to Virginia Beach and jailed (Jan '08) Nov '15 Ladeeda 15
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd (Aug '15) Aug '15 Suspicious 1
More from around the web