Top 10 Sex Scenes in Music Videos

Top 10 Sex Scenes in Music Videos

There are 3 comments on the TheCelebrityCafe story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Top 10 Sex Scenes in Music Videos. In it, TheCelebrityCafe reports that:

Most of the time, popular music involves suggestive imagery that leaves more to the imagination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCelebrityCafe.

anon1

Basking Ridge, NJ

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Of course Madonna loves her provocative sex scenes when performing, but can you believe she was rated number one for having the best sex scene in her music video,“Erotica”?! Not to mention, she also took second place for her music video “Justify My Love”. Madonna I expected to see on this list, but some of the other winners were surprising, like Robin Thicke and Ciara…If you don’t believe me, watch the music videos for yourself… http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/07/t...
foster

Omaha, NE

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Who cares? They're all has beens?
hANDSOME

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Madona love you still my"sex godess"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

R&B Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Alicia Keys' New Mantra? #NoMakeup Jun '16 kelly 2
News John Legend Has Some Major Music Plans For 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rebecca Anne 1
how can i compose r&b? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Jackson naija 1
News R&B singer extradited to Virginia Beach and jailed (Jan '08) Nov '15 Ladeeda 15
News Bobbi Kristina's funeral draws a crowd (Aug '15) Aug '15 Suspicious 1
News Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... (Jun '14) Jul '15 Chris Brown is a ... 3
News Ortheia Barnes-Kennerly, R&B Singer and a Detro... (May '15) May '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web