Jessie J takes to the stage at Alnwic...

Jessie J takes to the stage at Alnwick Castle

There are 2 comments on the Chronicle Live story from Aug 25, 2012, titled Jessie J takes to the stage at Alnwick Castle. In it, Chronicle Live reports that:

POP star Jessie J thanked fans for their patience as she kicked off a Northumberland concert in front of more than 10,000 fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chronicle Live.

Jessie j alnwick

Houghton Le Spring, UK

#1 Aug 25, 2012
What a ahame -oraganisation was a shambles and in 80 toilets for 10k + audience - them to top it on entrynall stoid in orderly que from 330 onwards then the organisers moves us in four lines just then to squeeze us through one entry creating a bottlevneck -crackers-onleaving i had a flashback to schindlers list - why coukd they not make the exit gate wider onto tge adjorning fields -i believebher night wadnspoilt brfore it started due to pooor prep and organisation
Jessie J Alnwick2

Runcorn, UK

#2 Aug 26, 2012
On top of the fact you could hardly hear her singing, she had problems with her mike and if you were not near the stage you had no chance, the music was all you could hear! People were leaving after she had only sang 4 songs!! Not worth th wait and the cancelling of my holidays!!! What a ahame -oraganisation was a shambles and in 80 toilets for 10k + audience - them to top it on entrynall stoid in orderly que from 330 onwards then the organisers moves us in four lines just then to squeeze us through one entry creating a bottlevneck -crackers-onleaving i had a flashback to schindlers list - why coukd they not make the exit gate wider onto tge adjorning fields -i believebher night wadnspoilt brfore it started due to pooor prep and organisation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird Al loves that his song made a scene on 'W... Oct '17 Larry Craig s WC ... 2
News James Corden and Adam Lambert Face Off in a Que... (Feb '17) Jun '17 Roger 2
News Macedonia's 'queen of Gypsy music' buried in Sk... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Col Phillip S Mei... 1
News Queen's Brian May Featured on New Song from Doc... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Common sense 6
News Freddie Mercury Backed Out of Michael Jackson D... (Nov '14) May '15 Scratch My Back 46
News Michael Jackson's Earth Song Is Top Brits Perfo... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pishpash1234 8
News Prosecutor In Michael Jackson's Child Molestati... (Nov '14) Nov '14 goodvibrations 1
More from around the web