VH1 renews 'Single Ladies' for Season 2

Jul 18, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com

VH1 has renewed "Single Ladies" for Season 2, the network announced Monday . The Queen Latifah -produced scripted series stars Stacey Dash , Charity Shea and Chicago native LisaRaye McCoy as three successful Atlanta-based best friends who each have their own views on love and relationships.

Full Story
sharmine

Englewood, CO

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Single Ladies on VH1 is my all-time favorite show! I am so addicted and I canít wait to see the second season. Good thing I subscribe to DISH Network I get to watch all the drama wherever I am. I get TV everywhere using the Sling box. Working for DISH I can tell you that if you switch you can get Blockbuster FREE for 3 months. Go to http://bit.ly/lsaBKv .
sharmine

Englewood, CO

#2 Aug 11, 2011
Single Ladies is such a good show! I bet a lot of women can relate to the characters. Good thing I subscribe to DISH Network because I get TV everywhere using the Sling box. Working for DISH I can tell you that DISH even offers customers who switch; Blockbuster FREE for 3 months. Go to http://bit.ly/lsaBKv .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queen Latifah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maya Angelou's Poem about Michael Jackson: 'We ... (Jul '09) Jun '14 tally09 53
Dolly Parton to Appear in New TV Christmas Movi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Trip Advisor 1
Nicki Minaj reopens door for women in hip-hop (Aug '10) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
T.I., Kanye West, Jay-Z And Lil Wayne Bring 'Sw... (Feb '09) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Latifah, the New Queen of the Daytime Talk Show (Sep '13) Sep '13 Fa-Foxy 3
Queen Latifah Nabs A-Listers for Premiere Week ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rapper BreakDown 1
Queen Latifah nude (Sep '12) Apr '13 zipo 3
•••
•••

Queen Latifah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••