Downtown invaded by artists, musicians

Downtown invaded by artists, musicians

There are 1 comment on the Burnet Bulletin story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Downtown invaded by artists, musicians. In it, Burnet Bulletin reports that:

With hits like "Amie" and A "Let Me Love You Tonight," Pure Prairie League tops off a day of concerts in downtown Marble Falls at the Bluebonnet Music and Fine Arts Festival with a sundown performance Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burnet Bulletin.

Robert Snell

Hicksville, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Pure Prairie League drew a large crowd of music lovers who sang and danced along to the timeless tunes of the band. Falling In and Out of Love, Amie, Two Lane Highway, Let Me Love You Tonight, I’m Almost Ready, Getting Over You, were just some of the songs that had the crowd on it’s feet. A great show by the band that brought country rock to the forefront 40 years ago.
Country rock lives and it's never been better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pure Prairie League Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vince Gill to Receive Walk of Fame Star Sept. 6 (Aug '12) Feb '15 Doughnutz 8
News Vince Gill Records Duet Album, Eyes Next Solo a... (Feb '13) Apr '13 buck 2
News Poco, Pure Prairie: Back to back (Nov '08) Apr '11 Debra27 2
News Amie - Pure Prairie League (Jul '10) Apr '11 Debra27 9
News Poco reunion brings together current, alumni ba... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Steven Hauser 1
News Reach the beach and roll with the oldies: Ameri... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Mr DooWop 1
News Craig Fuller Not Made in China album in progress (May '08) May '08 edwin a birge 1
More from around the web