Prince William Will Expose Camilla Pa...

Prince William Will Expose Camilla Parker-Bowles Lesbian Affair To Protect Kate Middleton

There are 6 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Sep 29, 2012, titled Prince William Will Expose Camilla Parker-Bowles Lesbian Affair To Protect Kate Middleton. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

As the entire world knows, Kate Middleton's boobs were photographed by an ambitious paparazzo and then displayed in various publications and all over the internet - including right here at Celeb Dirty Laundry .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#1 Sep 30, 2012
that family has more skeletons than the French Catacombs I do like the prince's style doing a J Edgar Hoover on his step mum

Since: Jan 08

Rayong, Thailand

#2 Sep 30, 2012
I'm sorry, Prince William has more class in his little finger than the author of this article has. This "feud" is simple a figment in the imagination of this tabloid writer's imagination. Some people will believe anything. And why is this even on the gay section? Do they think gays are so fixated on Royalty of any kind? Please...
SirAndrew

Kapaa, HI

#3 Sep 30, 2012
I presume this is here because of the lesbian angle. But, I mean, REALLY??? The only news here is that someone thought this possessed enough validity to belong on this site. I guess that means that among the intellectual gays on this site, and the intellectually challenged breeders that troll this site, there is someone with an IQ about equal to my birth weight lurking amongst us. Beware. That type tends to drool.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#4 Oct 1, 2012
I don't think roboblogger is a real person but a computer program designed to pick up on key words in this case Lesbian
SLIF

Canada

#5 Oct 1, 2012
It's a free country.I guess to some people,that means invasion of privacy and blabbing everything about everybody,to the press,is okay.It's better to live anonoumously.
Sal

Matthews, NC

#6 Oct 15, 2012
There isn't a lie in a hundred true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kate Middleton Objects To Prince Harry Marrying... (Sep '13) Wed Tom 2
News Prince Harry Engaged: Marriage To Camilla Thurl... (Sep '14) Jul 25 hillary 2
News Kate Middleton versus Pippa Middleton: an engag... Jul 25 John Emerson 1
News Canadian PM invites royal family to visit Canada Jul 5 next 1
News Princes William and Harry congratulate Runcorn ... Jun '16 wanna hold yer hand 1
News How Prince Harry and Kate Middleton's bromance ... Jun '16 Just wondering 1
News Lawyer who 'aggressively' went after drunk driv... May '16 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web