Not invited to royal wedding? Cable plans spate of Will & Kate

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

TV viewers will be able to see hours of programming tied to the royal wedding even before Prince William and Kate Middleton's big day in the spring.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2011

Since: Feb 11

Watseka, IL

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Why is so much money & resources being wasted on an obsolete custom

as marriage...especially the "Royal family" of England. Their track record

is worse than American movie stars. He'll end up with a mistress in every

town...she'll be an egg laying machine that can't quit spending. What a

waste.
Mayor Mikey

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Retiredman wrote:
Why is so much money & resources being wasted on an obsolete custom
as marriage...especially the "Royal family" of England. Their track record
is worse than American movie stars. He'll end up with a mistress in every
town...she'll be an egg laying machine that can't quit spending. What a
waste.
Exactly - Who cares???
I care

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Oh, pish tosh. You jealous colonials with your mere 519 total years of history. You should thank God for that bumbling Italian or you lot might still be hunter-gatherers. Try a continuous monarchy since 829 AD. For you public school students past and present that is 1182 years. That is history and historical. In the time Her Royal Highness Elizabeth II has reigned you blighters have chewed up and spat out eleven presidents and are currently working on another. It is no wonder you can't get things done. Watch a bit of the show, wish the couple the best and do not comment on things about which you have no clue.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2011
What's the matter...still mad we beat you in two wars with our small armies & navies...we had to bail you sorry warmongers out in WWI & WWII!!! As for your history of having to have Kings & Queens....you can't figure things out for your average citizen...what a sorry excuse for history...your royalty are inbred freaks & even your food stinks. The only thing I admire about your obsolete country is the courage of your soldiers...otherwise..you have nothing going for you. Ta-ta you bigoted colonizer.
I care wrote:
Oh, pish tosh. You jealous colonials with your mere 519 total years of history. You should thank God for that bumbling Italian or you lot might still be hunter-gatherers. Try a continuous monarchy since 829 AD. For you public school students past and present that is 1182 years. That is history and historical. In the time Her Royal Highness Elizabeth II has reigned you blighters have chewed up and spat out eleven presidents and are currently working on another. It is no wonder you can't get things done. Watch a bit of the show, wish the couple the best and do not comment on things about which you have no clue.
NO Obama Invited

Scranton, PA

#6 Feb 23, 2011
I have a lot more respect for the Royal Family since they snubbed the current occupants of the White House, the muslims. Very good!
NO Obama Invited

Scranton, PA

#7 Feb 23, 2011
Mayor Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly - Who cares???
Mayor Mikey, go do your damn job. Your days in office are numbered, ya freak!
Pami

Poulsbo, WA

#8 Apr 28, 2011
I hope Kate and William will write a book of their life all the way up tell after their Honeymoon..

If you think the way I do Lets email them or send a letter to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war victims' (Sep '10) Aug 27 swedenforever 84
Kate naming her child Diana Aug 1 Pauline 1
Australia Parliament applauds NZ soprano Te Kanawa May '14 Muslim Mom 5
Prince Harry Commemorates Charity's Work at Gal... May '14 tuzwoman 1
Trophy marks acts of compassion Apr '14 true blue 2
Is Prince Harry getting ready to settle down? Mar '14 A teacher 1
Kate Middleton Pregnant For Her Australia and N... (Jan '14) Jan '14 BumBandit 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Princess Diana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••