Diamond Jubilee: Britain marks Queen's reign

There are 5 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Jun 1, 2012, titled Diamond Jubilee: Britain marks Queen's reign. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

The patriotic bunting is ready, the golden carriage on standby, the boats freshly painted, the shops filled with royals souvenirs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Who elected queen?

Monarchy = No democracy

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

London, UK

#2 Jun 1, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Who elected queen?
Monarchy = No democracy
Do you realise how stupid you look, saying that whilst posting with that EU flag as your avatar?

There's a world more democracy in the Queen's Britain than the EU would ever afford people. The royals generally stay out of politics, and I can't imagine them ordering us to re-take a referendum that didn't go the way they wanted it to.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 1, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
Who elected queen?
Monarchy = No democracy
what as it got to do with you, you Europenis.
Gurpreet Sohal

London, UK

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Your mother is stupid, she sucked the puss out of my finger and wiped it all over her dirty face licking every last drop in a seductive manner licking her lips and rubbing herself, she has 7 fingers left to suck the puss off
Mr Tripod wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realise how stupid you look, saying that whilst posting with that EU flag as your avatar?
There's a world more democracy in the Queen's Britain than the EU would ever afford people. The royals generally stay out of politics, and I can't imagine them ordering us to re-take a referendum that didn't go the way they wanted it to.
Accenture

London, UK

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Gurpreet you a disturbed we urge you to book in to see a councillor, you are deranged your wife left you since you have no balls do now you are using your fingers on Tripods mother, while he has been using his third leg on your fat short mothers garlic smelling hairy muff. Your dad likes to watch as does your brother. Incest runs rife in your family which explains why you look like such an inbred puddu who constantly obsesses over his balding head and glasses, you one ugly puddu accept it, it'll help explain why your wife was shacking up with gujju, dickless wonder is what you are you worthless wankr
Gurpreet Sohal wrote:
Your mother is stupid, she sucked the puss out of my finger and wiped it all over her dirty face licking every last drop in a seductive manner licking her lips and rubbing herself, she has 7 fingers left to suck the puss off
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why The Block won't return to Sydney Mar '15 Alvin 4
News UN warns over threat of AIDS rebound Dec '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
News Grocery chain's Christmas ad stirs tears, outrage (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hugh Janus 1
News Hanover: The city that spawned a British monarchy (Oct '14) Oct '14 peternelligan 2
News "Tony Blair: I cried for Iraq war victims" (Sep '10) Oct '14 James 18
News Joan Rivers 'on life support' (Sep '14) Sep '14 Big mike 5
News Prince Harry Engaged: Marriage To Camilla Thurl... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tuzwoman 1
More from around the web