Marshall: Marriage is an ideal, not s...

Marshall: Marriage is an ideal, not some fairy tale

There are 4 comments on the Austin American-Statesman story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Marshall: Marriage is an ideal, not some fairy tale. In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

An audience of 750 million tuned in July 29, 1981, to watch Lady Diana Spencer marry the Prince of Wales.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

Anon

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 29, 2011
Here's a piece that's a waste of cyberspace.
UNREAL

Zanesville, OH

#2 Apr 29, 2011
LOL ... it's more like a horror story!!!
JPC

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2011
worst thing in the world is marriage

“jimmy agler”

Since: Jul 09

grandview hts

#4 Apr 30, 2011
for the love of god,,,,,didn't we fight a war over whether or not we had to pay attention to the royal family? if the wedding nuts would pay half as much attention to what was going on in their own country who knows what good could come of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meghan Markle Celebrated as UK's First American... Nov 27 white dingus wins 1
News Younger generation give me passion and inspirat... Nov '17 anonz 6
News Earth faces comet catastrophe, in this week's t... Sep '17 Lucky Brand 7 2
News Princess Diana is seen on a shoot in candid photos (Jun '17) Jun '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Diana's dresses: New exhibition showcases stunn... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Duke for Mayor 1
News Why Elvis never left the building (Nov '16) Nov '16 Futureshock 4
News Kate Middleton Objects To Prince Harry Marrying... (Sep '13) Jul '16 Just wondering 3
More from around the web