Filipina nanny invited to Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding

Mar 9, 2011 Full story: Manila Bulletin 13

Kate Middleton and Prince William MANILA, Philippines Prince William apparently has not forgotten one of his former nannies, Bacolod native Araceli Piccio, as she has been invited to his royal union with Kate Middleton in April.

Full Story
Robert

Canada

#1 Mar 9, 2011
ethnic filipina women will always be maids
Arthur

Pacoima, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Forward me Araceli's cellphone #.
Arthur

Pacoima, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2011
Does station in life really matter? Off you go live in another planet if you cannot live with us. And if those were too near still, I heard they have discovered other worlds; so, hurry - do not tarry, put a bullet into your heart.
Brigitte Schuller

Bedminster, NJ

#4 Mar 9, 2011
Robert wrote:
Have you been outside Canada, racy idiot?
Caroline

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Mar 10, 2011
Robert wrote:
I'm a Filipina and yet a lawyer in Australia you stupid, uneducated idiot. You should try and look out beyond the narrow confines of your pathetic world.
marcelllllllllll ll

San Leandro, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2011
Caroline wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Filipina and yet a lawyer in Australia you stupid, uneducated idiot. You should try and look out beyond the narrow confines of your pathetic world.
..jjejjje..a lawyer...jjejejjejejjej...waaa aaa.....what a joke..!!! a lawyer Pignay in Ausralia..??? hell, is that a new name for a bed warmer in english ??
marcelllllllllll ll

San Leandro, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2011
Brigitte Schuller wrote:
<quoted text> Have you been outside Canada, racy idiot?
..ohhhh..ur hurt ???? u married a white boy to get out from cleaning toilets jejjejejejje.....now ur high and mighty...his been to 18 different countries and 4 diffrent continents..where u been ???? i forgot...ur a mail order bride....how old is ur Lolo...????? 79-89 ??????..jejjejejjeje...does get it up at night????..jejjejejjejejjejej
Lisa

Brisbane, Australia

#9 Mar 12, 2011
marcelllllllllllll wrote:
<quoted text>..jjejjje..a lawyer...jjejejjejejjej...waaa aaa.....what a joke..!!! a lawyer Pignay in Ausralia..??? hell, is that a new name for a bed warmer in english ??
LOL - you can't type, you can't spell and yet you laugh and insult other people. Are you brain damaged? Oh wait - just one of those losers eh?
Balanced View

Waltham Cross, UK

#10 Mar 12, 2011
marcelllllllllllll wrote:
<quoted text>..ohhhh..ur hurt ???? u married a white boy to get out from cleaning toilets jejjejejejje.....now ur high and mighty...his been to 18 different countries and 4 diffrent continents..where u been ???? i forgot...ur a mail order bride....how old is ur Lolo...????? 79-89 ??????..jejjejejjeje...does get it up at night????..jejjejejjejejjejej
Hahahahahahahahaha she has many boyfriends. Nice to see you back Marcell.
marcelllllllllll ll

San Leandro, CA

#11 Mar 12, 2011
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - you can't type, you can't spell and yet you laugh and insult other people. Are you brain damaged? Oh wait - just one of those losers eh?
..jjejjejejje...i know..but i didn't spread my legs to get there...jejejejjejej..tell me..?? did u arrived by fed ex or normal delivery as a mail order bride??? how was the trip ??? long and stuffy...ejjejejjejeje
Bing Dewar

Pontypool, UK

#12 May 17, 2011
you must be very, very lucky. OR telling a of baloney... wala gani si FERGIE NAIMBITAR IKAW PA...MANIWALA KA DIYAN FOR SURE NAGMAYABANG KA LANG..AHAY KAUOY MAN. gOOD lUCK TO HER. kon tinuod man. He! he! he!

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#13 May 17, 2011
Robert wrote:
Loser. I am a Filipina but I am not a maid. I am a boss. You will be my slave. Now, lick my foot. That's an order.

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 May 17, 2011
Fergie was a daughter-in-law to the Queen. There was an issue between her and the Royal family that's why she didn't get invited while the Filipina Nanny was a former employee of the palace. As a Nanny, she is like a mother to the Prince. There is a chance the story is correct that she got invited to the wedding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joan Rivers 'on life support' Sep 5 Big mike 5
Prince Harry Engaged: Marriage To Camilla Thurl... Sep 4 Tuzwoman 1
Prince Harry's birthday wish, no more war, stil... Aug 31 Tuzwoman 1
Tony Blair: 'I cried for Iraq war victims' (Sep '10) Aug 31 Beatr 85
Kate naming her child Diana Aug '14 Pauline 1
Australia Parliament applauds NZ soprano Te Kanawa May '14 Muslim Mom 5
Prince Harry Commemorates Charity's Work at Gal... May '14 tuzwoman 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000