Prince Charles seems like forgotten man

Prince Charles seems like forgotten man

There are 101 comments on the WWLP story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Prince Charles seems like forgotten man. In it, WWLP reports that:

Prince Charles could be forgiven for feeling a bit grumpy these days. Close to many people's retirement age, he's still waiting for the job he was groomed for: King of England.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“"you're not the boss of me"”

Since: Aug 09

yep, right, uh huh

#109 Jan 22, 2012
Archer wrote:
Too bad old Charlie just didn't have the courage to say no to what Mommy Dearest wanted, and married his mistress instead of Diana way back when. Ah, but then the guy would've had to make a sacrifice, and old Charlie's just not the kind of man to do that.
So that left him with the need to produce an heir and a spare from a woman with impeccable breeding,-- and the "love of his life" apparently just wasn't found suitable for that. Or maybe the woman was just found wanting.
It's been good for a chuckle to read what the spin doctors have made of his present marriage.
I feel for Diana's sons,
kids always love their parents, no matter what,
but those boys lived all of this.
I don't care for Charles in the least.
or Camilla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meghan Markle Celebrated as UK's First American... Nov '17 white dingus wins 1
News Younger generation give me passion and inspirat... Nov '17 anonz 6
News Earth faces comet catastrophe, in this week's t... (Aug '17) Sep '17 Lucky Brand 7 2
News Princess Diana is seen on a shoot in candid photos (Jun '17) Jun '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Diana's dresses: New exhibition showcases stunn... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Duke for Mayor 1
News Why Elvis never left the building (Nov '16) Nov '16 Futureshock 4
News Kate Middleton Objects To Prince Harry Marrying... (Sep '13) Jul '16 Just wondering 3
More from around the web