Royal wedding: Mexican teen blocked a...

Royal wedding: Mexican teen blocked at UK airport

There are 57 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Royal wedding: Mexican teen blocked at UK airport. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A Mexican teenager has hit another snag in her desperate quest to see Prince William and Kate Middleton heading to the altar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hate EP

Palo Alto, CA

#42 Apr 26, 2011
Just like a Mexican, always looking for a handout. This is proof they are crazy enough to starve themselves so they dont have to work. Yep I said the "W" word. Some guy gave her money for the trip, I mean what else? She is disturbed she doesn't need to be on a plane or an airport anyway.
Panda

El Paso, TX

#43 Apr 26, 2011
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/0...

Saw this on CNN and other news, yahoo pretends it never happen. GOD=truth
LauraaDarlinqq_

El Paso, TX

#44 Apr 26, 2011
EL GUAPO wrote:
This young lady needs to go home and get to work washing dishes and cleaning her filthy home.
She likes royalty does she? How about she stop making a royal @$$ of herself!
uhmm.? Excuse mee.? Filthy.? Get home & wash dishes .? How immature & stereotypical you are beiqq! You probably are a grown man & i am a teenager of 14 & this is what you SAY.? GROW UP . Change your point of view . How about YOU get your white @ss to your big & rich house.! Immature , & Racist !!!!
LauraaDarlinqq_

El Paso, TX

#45 Apr 26, 2011
Hate EP wrote:
Just like a Mexican, always looking for a handout. This is proof they are crazy enough to starve themselves so they dont have to work. Yep I said the "W" word. Some guy gave her money for the trip, I mean what else? She is disturbed she doesn't need to be on a plane or an airport anyway.
really.? This young lady has probably worked more than you will in your life . Dont be so stereotypical , you piece of cliche trash .
LauraaDarlinqq_

El Paso, TX

#46 Apr 26, 2011
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Racist much? Way to overgeneralize. I feel sorry for you. You obviously have limited mental capacity.
Woow. Grown people huh.? Sounds more like a stupid 10 year old . Dont stereotype . America is the country with the most obesity . Fat Mexicans.? I thik fat AMERICANS.
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

#47 Apr 27, 2011
A mexican teen will try to boink the groom. Don't let her in!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#48 Apr 27, 2011
LauraaDarlinqq_ wrote:
<quoted text>
really.? This young lady has probably worked more than you will in your life . Dont be so stereotypical , you piece of cliche trash .
If that were true, she'd have enough money in her pocket to actually pay for a hotel room (anywhere in London or the outskirts) not depend on handouts for her plane ticket and accomodations.

She doesn't have enough funds for her stay in London, which is why she was denied entry, also, they probably suspect that once she gets there, she'll 'overstay her visa'.

I'ts doubtful that she works, she seems to be mentally unbalanced, it's just too bad that Mexico doesn't have social services that would help her family out, instead they whitewash the issue and try to paint it as her eccentricity. As the saying goes, "rich people are eccentric, poor people are just crazy".

Location hidden

#49 Apr 27, 2011
LauraaDarlinqq_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Woow. Grown people huh.? Sounds more like a stupid 10 year old . Dont stereotype . America is the country with the most obesity . Fat Mexicans.? I thik fat AMERICANS.
Alot of the 'fat Americans' out there are actually illegal Mexicans and their anchor babies, thanks to the census, they are counted amongst the Americans.
Ese

United States

#50 Apr 27, 2011
Why doesn't she do what all other good chilangos do: enter the country illegally!
Ese

United States

#51 Apr 27, 2011
And while she's there, she needs to get knocked up and have the baby there and then become an instant British citizen! After all, isn't that what all mexicans do?

“Truth Hurts”

Since: Mar 11

Fort Worth

#53 Apr 27, 2011
JackieFour wrote:
I agree that this young woman is severely mentally disturbed. What a hideous embarassment to herself and Mexico. Obviously her entire charade has been solely to gain publicity. I do hope the media will stop enablling her. Ignore her, she will go away you media freaks. This is not about racist white people, this is about a stupid girl. Esta mujer es peligrosa y debe ser detenida, demandada y aventada en la carcel. Alli si encontrara aventures que es lo que ella busca a costo de otros. Tonta, ve y ogate, eres un verguenza a ti misma,tu paiz y a todas las mujeres.
I know right, as if Mexico hasn't lost the respect of the entire world already, she is pathetic.

“Truth Hurts”

Fort Worth

#54 Apr 27, 2011
LauraaDarlinqq_ wrote:
<quoted text>
uhmm.? Excuse mee.? Filthy.? Get home & wash dishes .? How immature & stereotypical you are beiqq! You probably are a grown man & i am a teenager of 14 & this is what you SAY.? GROW UP . Change your point of view . How about YOU get your white **** to your big & rich house.! Immature , & Racist !!!!
@LauraaDarlinqq_ Grow up little girl, you yourself are practicing reverse racism.

“Truth Hurts”

Fort Worth

#55 Apr 27, 2011
LauraaDarlinqq_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are a bitter anchor baby. Please your welcome to go live amongst the people you defend so!!! Let's see how long you survive.
EL GUAPO

United States

#56 Apr 30, 2011
LauraaDarlinqq_ wrote:
<quoted text>
uhmm.? Excuse mee.? Filthy.? Get home & wash dishes .? How immature & stereotypical you are beiqq! You probably are a grown man & i am a teenager of 14 & this is what you SAY.? GROW UP . Change your point of view . How about YOU get your white **** to your big & rich house.! Immature , & Racist !!!!
You first must learn to read..."El Guapo"...not very white darling. As for your royalty chasing counterpart, yes she needs to return home. I am sure mama has muchas cosas for her to get done instead of her out there embarrassing herself.

An issue with youths today is that the art of working for something or earning it has been lost. Laziness and handouts have become a norm in your generation, hence your response. You are to lazy to complete a proper English sentence and have a deficiency in spelling. You too should stop embarrassing yourself. Go to school and pay attention.

Location hidden

#66 May 1, 2011
Deformed Mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>I thauht you Mexicans said were all poor trailor park trash? Which is it?
She can't make up her mind,she's straddling the fence, she's not quite an American, and not a Mexican either.

A rebel without a clue.
Raven

Piscataway, NJ

#67 May 5, 2011
It is Kate Middleton, not this innocent orphan girl, who is mentally disturbed, delusional, and crazy. Middleton literally stalked William for ten years, even changing schools so she could go to the same one as him. She is a cold, calculating slut, and she is the one who should be locked up in the nut house. Now she expects the whole world to "come let us adore her" even though she has accomplished nothing with her life. How sick is it to venerate Kate and then show such hatred toward a little girl who just wants to connect with the mother she never knew?
Raven

Piscataway, NJ

#68 May 5, 2011
Hate EP wrote:
The "W" word? Has Kate Middleton ever done it? Why don't you have a beef with her; she is now bound to a life of living on handouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Princes William and Harry congratulate Runcorn ... Jun 22 wanna hold yer hand 1
News How Prince Harry and Kate Middleton's bromance ... Jun 19 Just wondering 1
News Lawyer who 'aggressively' went after drunk driv... May '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Ebola nurse Pauline Cafferkey recovers in hospi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 John 2
News Hailey Baldwin looks stunning as she flaunts he... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Earl 2
News Why The Block won't return to Sydney (Mar '15) Mar '15 Alvin 4
News UN warns over threat of AIDS rebound (Dec '14) Dec '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
More from around the web