Prince Harry says he killed Taliban d...

Prince Harry says he killed Taliban during deployment

There are 30 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 21, 2013, titled Prince Harry says he killed Taliban during deployment. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

The British Ministry of Defense announced Monday that the 28-year-old Prince Harry is returning from a 20-week deployment in Afghanistan, where he served as an Apache helicopter pilot with the Army Air Corps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pippa

London, UK

#23 Jan 22, 2013
well done Harry,just goes to show your a person underneath and royalty,i salute you,i'm sure your dad is proud and your mum princess Diana is looking up to you.keep up the good work Harry,you are deserving of everyone and you make us feel so proud of you.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#24 Jan 23, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid TW#T,it doesn't take ball's to fly a multi million pound killing machine over a third World landscape slaughtering tribesmen.
It takes more balls than you obviously have. Never served in the military did you coward? So you wouldn't know what it takes. Granted, it would be more sporting to take them out at 1000 yd. with a Winchester .308 sniper rifle. How about this, I'll take them out with a .303 British Enfield. Would that make you happy Limey bastard?
Indian Australian

Malaysia

#25 Jan 23, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes more balls than you obviously have. Never served in the military did you coward? So you wouldn't know what it takes. Granted, it would be more sporting to take them out at 1000 yd. with a Winchester .308 sniper rifle. How about this, I'll take them out with a .303 British Enfield. Would that make you happy Limey bastard?
The little runt won't know what shot up his little royal arse if he was facing me in the dark alley.
Pray with me

Malaysia

#26 Jan 23, 2013
Pippa wrote:
well done Harry,just goes to show your a person underneath and royalty,i salute you,i'm sure your dad is proud and your mum princess Diana is looking up to you.keep up the good work Harry,you are deserving of everyone and you make us feel so proud of you.
Does he prefer getting butted or swollow the dick whole?
I would like the honest answers only from the boys who shared his bunker.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#27 Jan 23, 2013
Pray with me wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he prefer getting butted or swollow the dick whole?
I would like the honest answers only from the boys who shared his bunker.
some low(or non)life's are using language they can be associated with...
Oliver Comwell

Fleetwood, UK

#28 Jan 23, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid Hillbilly,it doesn't take guts maybe someone should take you out with a 303 you stupid TW#T.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29 Jan 24, 2013
Go harry go harry : ) He's getting better over time

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30 Jan 24, 2013
Princes in the old age are better than their general when it comes to fighting and battle plan. He is doing he's part maybe.
Me again

Balmain, Australia

#33 Jan 25, 2013
He doesn't appear too bad a chap, given the protected, isolated cocoon he grew up in. Seen bigger wankers than him within the royals. Grant him, given some of his actions before the camera, will improve with maturity.
The footage of him jumping up and running vigorously to join his fellow soldiers during an interview was hilarious.
Was that a pizza delivery van in the background?
Zhong San

Lynbrook, NY

#34 Jan 31, 2013
BEAUTIFUL PRINCE THAT IS JUSTICE AND LIGHT WIN AGAINST BAD ISLAMICS, yay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diana's dresses: New exhibition showcases stunn... Feb '17 Duke for Mayor 1
News Why Elvis never left the building Nov '16 Futureshock 4
News Kate Middleton Objects To Prince Harry Marrying... (Sep '13) Jul '16 Just wondering 3
News Prince Harry Engaged: Marriage To Camilla Thurl... (Sep '14) Jul '16 hillary 2
News Kate Middleton versus Pippa Middleton: an engag... (Jul '16) Jul '16 John Emerson 1
News Canadian PM invites royal family to visit Canada (Jul '16) Jul '16 next 1
News Princes William and Harry congratulate Runcorn ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 wanna hold yer hand 1
More from around the web