Britain braces for king-sized bill

Britain braces for king-sized bill

There are 43 comments on the WTHI-TV Terre Haute story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Britain braces for king-sized bill. In it, WTHI-TV Terre Haute reports that:

It may be the stuff fairytales are made of - but Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding comes with a hefty real-life price tag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI-TV Terre Haute.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Harold Watkins

Spring Hill, FL

#42 Apr 29, 2011
According to an unnamed source at the London Daily Mirror, the Queen wore a skimpy thong for the ceremony but changed when the Royal Party came to Buckingham Palace.
Ripper

London, UK

#43 Apr 29, 2011
Jealous Much wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi pot, come over here and meet kettle.
The British Empire reigned supreme for much longer than America held the top position for.
Psst, America's had it's day too.
America and England will both have its day again. I can promise you that.
Ripper

London, UK

#44 Apr 29, 2011
Harold Watkins wrote:
According to an unnamed source at the London Daily Mirror, the Queen wore a skimpy thong for the ceremony but changed when the Royal Party came to Buckingham Palace.
I heard it was Prince Philip but go on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hailey Baldwin looks stunning as she flaunts he... Jul 26 Earl 2
News Why The Block won't return to Sydney Mar '15 Alvin 4
News UN warns over threat of AIDS rebound (Dec '14) Dec '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
News Grocery chain's Christmas ad stirs tears, outrage (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hugh Janus 1
News Hanover: The city that spawned a British monarchy (Oct '14) Oct '14 peternelligan 2
News "Tony Blair: I cried for Iraq war victims" (Sep '10) Oct '14 James 18
News Joan Rivers 'on life support' (Sep '14) Sep '14 Big mike 5
More from around the web