The Queen's hidden cousins: They were...

The Queen's hidden cousins: They were banished to an asylum in 1941...

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Nov 11, 2011, titled The Queen's hidden cousins: They were banished to an asylum in 1941.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The date was 29 July, 1981, Prince Charles and Lady Di's wedding day, and as the Queen arrived at St Paul's Cathedral and waved to the crowds, two women in late middle-age, in shapeless, baggy dresses, shuffled with clumsy gait up to the television and waved and saluted back to her, unable to articulate speech but making excited noises.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Annepat

Edinburgh, UK

#1 Nov 12, 2011
The Queen and Royal family should hang their heads in shame, I am disgusted that they could treat anyone let alone family like this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Princess Diana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Princes William and Harry congratulate Runcorn ... Jun 22 wanna hold yer hand 1
News How Prince Harry and Kate Middleton's bromance ... Jun 19 Just wondering 1
News Lawyer who 'aggressively' went after drunk driv... May '16 Go Blue Forever 2
News Ebola nurse Pauline Cafferkey recovers in hospi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 John 2
News Hailey Baldwin looks stunning as she flaunts he... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Earl 2
News Why The Block won't return to Sydney (Mar '15) Mar '15 Alvin 4
News UN warns over threat of AIDS rebound (Dec '14) Dec '14 Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
More from around the web