Tonga celebrates royal wedding

Tonga celebrates royal wedding

There are 8 comments on the Suria story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Tonga celebrates royal wedding. In it, Suria reports that:

Tonga's crown prince married his cousin at a ceremony Thursday attended by 2,500 people in the Pacific island nation's capital Nuku'alofa. Crown Prince Tupouto'a 'Ulukalala, first in line to the Tongan throne, and his bride Sinaitakala Tu'imatamoana 'i Fanakavakilangi Fakafanua married at the Centenary Church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suria.

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2012
What say did the couple get? The now wife of the Prince should have ran and jumped ship when she had a chance. She's a teacher for Christs sake, AN EDUCATED WOMAN (according to some sources). She would have known the consequences of marrying and bedding a family member. Why did she conform to this tradition, this horrid cultural past time (obviously not anymore)- only time will tell.

What infuriates me even more is that this "function" had hosted 4000 people, nobles and all. You'd think a 3rd world country would learn that these resources would be spent in better places. I've lived among the one of the poorest communities in Tongatapu, Eua and Hapai and I've seen people struggling to even spare a dollar on luxuries, that they BLOODY WELL DESERVE.
jonah

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jul 16, 2012
lele hake fie mimi ia,mo o fai ha ngaue 'aonga..tuku noa'i e ongo ua ko eni..taki taha siofi atu 'ene fu'u kuiiiii...
Ziko69

Lane Cove, Australia

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Boruone tali pe mu'a koe ki ha'o fanau.Koe ha e kovi ae wife oe prince ne fai kia koe?.. Hater...

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Ziko69 wrote:
Boruone tali pe mu'a koe ki ha'o fanau.Koe ha e kovi ae wife oe prince ne fai kia koe?.. Hater...
I am a little perplexed at your stupidity, you are a foolish little person
We are not talking about the fake royals than that were manufactured by the British missionaries, to do the bidding of the white man.
The last king, that fat Bisexual boy he died of AIDS in Hong Kong, opted not to get married because of the close bloodlines of his family, but opted to have a number of children outside of marriage with so-called commoners.
He was just a complete coward and a fool.
And yet he was mimicking and [email protected] Licking the Royal family in Britain,so why doesn't the Tongans do what the British Royal family are doing, they are marrying outside of their own the elite group, and married Kate Middleton, of low class university student from a mother who sold paper hats for children's parties.
I can tell you the reason why the Tom and Royal family want to intermarry with their incestuous relatives,it's all about money.
And keeping the money within the family
Ziko69

Lane Cove, Australia

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Blah Blah Blah keep going fool lmao koe ha oku ikai keke alu ai o ava ki palasi o tala kiai ho lema kake toi holo heni moe hingoa loi your nothing but a lil fake ass bitch,saipe royal famz oku ikai ke nau tukutoi holo natolu heni o hange ko koe puhi ta'e holo pe kai ke iai ha'o me'a e lava :P mohe mimi get a life moe mata'i kasele
Bunga

Chippendale, Australia

#6 Jul 17, 2012
boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a little perplexed at your stupidity, you are a foolish little person
We are not talking about the fake royals than that were manufactured by the British missionaries, to do the bidding of the white man.
The last king, that fat Bisexual boy he died of AIDS in Hong Kong, opted not to get married because of the close bloodlines of his family, but opted to have a number of children outside of marriage with so-called commoners.
He was just a complete coward and a fool.
And yet he was mimicking and [email protected] Licking the Royal family in Britain,so why doesn't the Tongans do what the British Royal family are doing, they are marrying outside of their own the elite group, and married Kate Middleton, of low class university student from a mother who sold paper hats for children's parties.
I can tell you the reason why the Tom and Royal family want to intermarry with their incestuous relatives,it's all about money.
And keeping the money within the family
Ke fuu fie Mali houeiki oku ke fuu kohu pehe ai,,,,ai koe hehehheeeeee iviiiii
jonah

Wailuku, HI

#8 Jul 17, 2012
kou tui ko borouu ,ne 'aveaa ha taha he kau hou'eiki pea 'ikai lava hono fu'u ngutu 'o lea pea ko e me'a ia ku 'ita lahi pehee ai..borouu ha'u koe ke ta ki'i fkfiefia he taumaia 'e ma'u ha'o fiefia he kau hou'eiki 'oku fu'u ma'a lalo ta ua ko e me'a pe 'e hoko ko 'e ta 'ita 'o ta'aki nautolu ..ko e mole pe ta ki'i 'ea he tahaa te nau kea mai nautolu ka ta ua he 'oku ta si'i tu'a posii...
Nguatua

New Zealand

#9 Aug 4, 2012
jonah wrote:
kou tui ko borouu ,ne 'aveaa ha taha he kau hou'eiki pea 'ikai lava hono fu'u ngutu 'o lea pea ko e me'a ia ku 'ita lahi pehee ai..borouu ha'u koe ke ta ki'i fkfiefia he taumaia 'e ma'u ha'o fiefia he kau hou'eiki 'oku fu'u ma'a lalo ta ua ko e me'a pe 'e hoko ko 'e ta 'ita 'o ta'aki nautolu ..ko e mole pe ta ki'i 'ea he tahaa te nau kea mai nautolu ka ta ua he 'oku ta si'i tu'a posii...
Jonah tuku hono fakailifia'i pehe 'a fo'i Borou77. Koe Ha'amoa koee ne o ange ki Tonga ke teu mali mo Fane Tupou Vav'u takoee koe si'i kumi pa ha koloa ke 'ave ki Ha'amoa koe fo'i Polo77 ia 'a'ena 'oku talanoa mai.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince William Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) Nov '16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 21
News Kelly Clarkson Wins the E!Q in 42: Just When Yo... Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Prince William, Princess Kate and Family Begin ... Oct '16 money and power 3
News The Cambridge Family Waves Goodbye to Canada Oct '16 HRH 1
News Young Prince George shuns high-five, low-five f... Sep '16 meanwhile 1
News My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding set to hit sc... (Jan '12) Sep '16 Huh 20
News What is in a (royal) name? (Aug '13) Aug '16 Go To hell Akhena... 3
More from around the web