Prince Harry honored, set to salute w...

Prince Harry honored, set to salute wounded war vets at D.C. dinner

There are 2 comments on the CNN story from May 7, 2012, titled Prince Harry honored, set to salute wounded war vets at D.C. dinner. In it, CNN reports that:

A Washington think tank celebrated Prince Harry on Monday night for his humanitarian efforts, with the British royal set to deflect the praise by offering his own salute to wounded war veterans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2012
We are free humans and not sheeps!

We live at 21 century and not at 15 century!

Monarchy belongs to the past and need to abolish.
allymac

Wolverhampton, UK

#2 May 8, 2012
neobyzantine wrote:
We are free humans and not sheeps!
We live at 21 century and not at 15 century!
Monarchy belongs to the past and need to abolish.
Fcuk all wrong with sheeps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince William Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kate's a Knockout! Princess Practices Her 'Wick... May 26 I am me 2
News Prince Harry's Girlfriend Is Playing Hard to Ge... (Mar '14) May 26 I like me better 2
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) Apr '16 Retarded Palin 11
News Bus beheading victim's mom worries about public... Feb '16 horton heat 1
News Tory MP asks Manitoba review board to deny Vinc... Feb '16 Rhoda Ambrosia - ... 4
News Prince William, Kate to break new ground with U... (Dec '14) Feb '16 Rosie oDonnell Gr... 2
News Merry Christmas from George and Charlotte! The ... Dec '15 sarcasmic energy 1
More from around the web