Kate Middleton Scaring Off Prince Harry's Girlfriends

There are 2 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Kate Middleton Scaring Off Prince Harry's Girlfriends. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Kate Middleton may be the picture of royal poise and refinement but her seemingly model behavior is making it difficult for Prince Harry to snag a princess of his own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Concerned for William

Prince George, Canada

#1 Jul 11, 2012
When you watch the body language between Kate and Harry, you can see why Kate would discourage other woman being part of Harry's life. She has him so enamored with herself...look at all the pictures of the two of them together since November 2011. Whenever, possible they look more like husband and wife,more so than she does with William. If she would temper her eyes I don't think this would be in question. It appears there just isn't the same spark or emotions shown when she looks at William. Is it possible that William is fully aware of this but continues to accept Harry's stupid ranting that he sees Kate as more like a sister...Never have I seen a brother acting like he does around Kate. Its as if he has to be the center figure with her...So what is really going on with these two? I expect we will soon learn the truth.
truth

UK

#2 Jul 16, 2012
He is teasing her because he knows she was a former - technically speaking- teenage prostitute ( sex orgies where MONEY was exchanged). So he is playing with her. William had this hidden from him, and is realizing his mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince William Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Royal baby name: What will we call her? 13 hr Inspektor Manninger 3
News The other (less royal) baby on the way Apr 17 rickard 1
News Charles and Camilla are making their third join... Mar '15 Whatever 3
News Prince William transforms into samurai warlord ... Mar '15 WOMKENDAEGUMIDEBD... 18
News Why The Block won't return to Sydney Mar '15 Alvin 4
News City break: Valletta is a hip destination in it... Feb '15 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Islam takes over Catholic school (Dec '10) Jan '15 Iftihar 564
More from around the web