Barlow and Winslet top honours

Barlow and Winslet top honours

There are 1 comment on the This Is Lancashire story from Jun 15, 2012, titled Barlow and Winslet top honours. In it, This Is Lancashire reports that:

Take That star Gary Barlow, actors Kate Winslet and Kenneth Branagh and the designer behind the Duchess of Cambridge's wedding dress have been recognised in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is Lancashire.

oh how delightful

UK

#1 Jun 16, 2012
oh dear not another luvvie knight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince William Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) Jan 5 Markle 25
News Will Donald Trump be invited to the royal wedding? Dec 25 Reddiaperdoperbaby1 101
News Prince William and wife make first New York visit (Dec '14) Dec 21 Death of Kadafi 7
News Harry and Meghan to have May royal wedding at W... Nov '17 Seventeen Seventy... 1
News Meghan Markle Celebrated as UK's First American... Nov '17 white dingus wins 1
News Younger generation give me passion and inspirat... Nov '17 anonz 6
News Royal relationship: Meghan Markle at Prince Har... (May '17) Oct '17 Evelyn 3
More from around the web