Kate Middleton Confesses Publicly Tha...

Kate Middleton Confesses Publicly That She Misses Prince William Desperately

There are 2 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from May 11, 2012, titled Kate Middleton Confesses Publicly That She Misses Prince William Desperately. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Kate Middleton has expressed her true love and devotion to Prince William .A Kate was on a palace mission without her husband when a person in the crowd asked her about William.A Without hesitation Duchess Kate said "He's fine, but I'm missing him desperately." A Even though their separation this time was relatively brief Kate still recalls the 6 ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2012
I think she's lovely.
Tyson Reed

UK

#2 Jun 3, 2012
She is hot man. And a proper lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince William Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince William hits DC; Kate joins NYC first lady (Dec '14) Nov 16 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ERA 21
News Kelly Clarkson Wins the E!Q in 42: Just When Yo... Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Prince William, Princess Kate and Family Begin ... Oct '16 money and power 3
News The Cambridge Family Waves Goodbye to Canada Oct '16 HRH 1
News Young Prince George shuns high-five, low-five f... Sep '16 meanwhile 1
News My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding set to hit sc... (Jan '12) Sep '16 Huh 20
News What is in a (royal) name? (Aug '13) Aug '16 Go To hell Akhena... 3
More from around the web