Royally naked: Nude photos of Prince Harry pop up online

Aug 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Standard

Celebrity gossip site TMZ published two pictures of the 27-year-old royal cavorting with what they called a mystery woman in a VIP suite.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2012

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Monarchy is antidemocratic and need to abolish immediately.

We live at 21 century!
Concerned for the Royals

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

So Kate what do you have to say about Harry now? The man you adore,support and have heart to heart discussions with and love dearly like a brother..just showed the world he loves to display the royal jewels at the drop of a billiard ball..(bad play on words) Perhaps you might inform the world of what is really going on between the two of you, as it appears you just cannot get enough of each other. I hope the royal house comes down hard on Harry for his irresponsible antics. Its hopeful that you and William do the same..people will be watching you for your reaction... so, don't disappoint us.
umm

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

This guy is a loser compare to his brother.
funny because its true

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

umm wrote:
This guy is a loser compare to his brother.
he's just doing what his brother would love to do, and probably did. I don't agree with royality but if I was one, I'd do the same thing and so, I suspect would you
Sowing Wild Oats

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

He's like any other young testosterone crazed red blooded young man, royal or not, sowing his wild oats. So Sow Harry Sow!
Puget Sounder

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

So - what's wrong w playing bills in the nude , eh? Why when I was a lad we all did that all the time , and so would you if your clothes were in the dryer r for any other reason at all. As long as it's not hurting anyone , so what, I say , old chappie.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

What a mob of sooks of those who complain about someone they are jealous of having fun.
Find the owner of the picture and sue her arse off .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••