Duchess Catherine to help Harry find ...

Duchess Catherine to help Harry find love

There are 2 comments on the Monsters and Critics story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Duchess Catherine to help Harry find love. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

The royal -who was previously known as Kate Middleton - is extremely close to her brother-in-law and wants to see him settle down, so has taken it upon herself to find him a suitable partner to help him get over his ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

concerned for William

Kelowna, Canada

#1 Aug 15, 2012
If you believe that Kate is going to help Harry find a suitable person to marry,think again,as, she seems the likely candidate herself. Peruse all the pictures of her with him since November2011. Whenever possible she is seen as being entranced by his charisma and charm and vice versa. The icing is on the cake when you look at how they huddle together and are found continuously sharing some private thought. William is starting to look like the third wheel and not as her husband. Her cozyiness with Harry seems absurd and inappropriate. William needs to assert himself and lay some ground rules for his brother and wife.
mystique

South Africa

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I don't think the prince needs help because he already knows who she is..the heart wants what the heart wants..~ i suspect the young woman reminds him of the one woman he has known since the beginning of his life..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Harry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Picture Exclusive: Eva Mendes is at Ryan Goslin... Apr 16 Yeti 1
News PC found dead after discovering body of his pol... Jan '17 Go Blue Forever 5
News Prince Harry 'enjoying romance with American TV... Nov '16 Isaac Hamilton 3
News Kelly Clarkson Wins the E!Q in 42: Just When Yo... (Oct '16) Oct '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
How Co-ordinated (Aug '16) Aug '16 Concerned 1
News Kate Middleton Objects To Prince Harry Marrying... (Sep '13) Jul '16 Just wondering 3
News Kate Middleton Plots To Destroy Prince Harry an... (Feb '13) Jul '16 victim 2
More from around the web