Nadia

Göteborg, Sweden

#1 Sep 6, 2013
i want prince charles himself read my comments,im in sweden at city göteborg i have one family only i love them and want to live with them,others dont mean for me my belong,i hate them consider me stay in them city for them choice dont leave to be with my family ,everyday let me suffer of this beyond them hate full of insulte to me,because i keep my body not for everyone,this situation prince charles himself lived by and they follow me incrazy way to suffer of this because prince charles himself lived such life but because he loved and loves her daughter im never accepted to take me away from him ,i dont like that life all crazy now of this he and others of my family lived like that im not they talked about inferegement my body in secrt if itis true please protect me of this,in my documant iran i didnt born in iran ofcourse but hate them want to start my next life never back to that origion ,please dady i want to send hani and ihab clothes help to get that company easy deal and i need money too,toomuchannounce divorce william to kathreen for me to seeit,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Charles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Charles treats staff and friends to A 50... Dec 12 Rick 1
Prince William, Kate to break new ground with U... Dec 9 I -cant-breathe-s... 1
As Bill Cosby scandal unfolds, Britain is still... Nov '14 i12bme 8
Globe: Camilla Parker-Bowles Moving to NYC Afte... (Sep '11) Nov '14 Observer Rules 6
Prince Charles urges religious tolerance Nov '14 screw her 10
Charles orders grey squirrel cull Oct '14 SirPrize 2
Oh baby! Will and Kate expecting second child Sep '14 Prince Harry the ... 2
More from around the web