Prince Charles, Camilla have varied i...

Prince Charles, Camilla have varied itinerary for May 20-23 visit to Canada

There are 3 comments on the Prince George Citizen story from May 11, 2012, titled Prince Charles, Camilla have varied itinerary for May 20-23 visit to Canada. In it, Prince George Citizen reports that:

& a website devoted to the exposure of a vast conspiracy at the highest levels of Western governments around the world,

Edward L. Chiarini Jr. is the original owner and creator of Wellaware1.com ,

with the principle focus at this point being the government of the United States.

as Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, will have a varied itinerary for their May 20-23 Canadian tour, including a citizenship ceremony in Saint John, N.B., and a military commemoration in Toronto ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Prince George Citizen.

Sheila

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 11, 2012
armchairprophet

Oshawa, Canada

#2 May 11, 2012
*Yawn*
Diannafan

Riverview, Canada

#3 May 16, 2012
An old cheating fool and his "other woman" traveling at my expense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prince Charles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canadian PM invites royal family to visit Canada Jul 5 next 1
News Kourtney Kardashian's partner Scott Disick buys... (Jun '15) Jun 24 Redneck 2
News How Prince Harry and Kate Middleton's bromance ... Jun '16 Just wondering 1
News Ship Hector recounts voyage of Nova Scotia's fi... May '16 central-banks-hit 1
News Prince Charles urges reconciliation in war-rava... Apr '16 Strahd 2
News Britain's Prince Charles pays tribute to Kosovo... Mar '16 Strahd 4
News Prince William, Kate to break new ground with U... (Dec '14) Feb '16 Rosie oDonnell Gr... 2
More from around the web