Premature_ejacul ator_Dave

Australia

#100 Jul 12, 2010
tell her
strikeanywhere

New England, ND

#101 Jul 13, 2010
Andy,

I never last more than a second after penetration and usually not even that. Most of the time I squirt into the air as soon as my girlfriend touches me with her mouth or hands and sometimes just from seeing her naked and not being touched at all. It took me a ***LONG*** time to find a girl that was OK with me being that way though, and most of why she does is because of a “trade” sort of thing we have not because she actually likes it. Before her I didn’t have sex for almost eight years because I stopped even trying after every girl I was with broke it off as soon as they found out it would be over that fast every time no matter what.

Meaning not many girls like super fast guys in my experience. So I would be sure to tell your wife it is just something you are playing with not a permanent change in how your body works. She might SAY shes flattered that you cant control yourself but I don’t think thats how she would feel about it if you really couldn’t.
ivm

Secaucus, NJ

#102 Jul 16, 2010
strikeanywhere or Andy

It's a relief to that other men have the concerns as I do over how this affects their lives .

If anyone is interested, I'd like to discuss this issue via chat or email.

my contact info is: ivm101 (at) yahoo (dot) com
ivm

Owings Mills, MD

#103 Jul 16, 2010
strikeanywhere or Andy

It's a relief to know that other men have the concerns as I do over how this affects their lives .

If anyone is interested, I'd like to discuss this issue via chat or email.

my contact info is: ivm101 (at) yahoo (dot) com
strikeanywhere

New England, ND

#104 Jul 17, 2010
ivm,

PE makes it harder for a guy to find a girl but that doesnt mean he is "broken." Its just the way some guys are made and wanting to be something you aren't isn't healthy.

I know you didnt say it that way, but theres an entire industry based on making people feel bad and guilty about physical things they cant help, and it causes MORE problems for them not less. This board is crawling with such industry people, I think.

My response to Andy was meant only as "don't go there if you don't have to" based on my own experience of not having a choice. I'm off-the-chart small in addition to cumming super fast, so know what I'm talking about. Any guy who would WANT to be like me would have to be crazy.

But that is only because of how it affects the odds of finding a girl, though, not because there is something "wrong" with being that way.

Since: Jul 10

Quezon, Philippines

#107 Jul 21, 2010
As i know of, PE is a psychological reaction that could not be controlled. but eventually if you try tips and techniques, you would be able to overcome it.. I had this before and tried kegels at the same time i followed a tip on trying to control my pee so that i wont have any PE whenever i make love with my partner. I gets frustrating at the start, but when you get on to it, you will notice the changes.
David

Stanford, CA

#108 Aug 19, 2010
It definitely turns on my girlfriend. Sometimes we have sex for about an hour and I'm fine, but sometimes it's really quick. She's asian and extremely tight, so she'll do this thing where she just flexes down there to make it unbelievably tight, tells me not to hold back and just hops on and goes up and down super quick. I agree with craig, i've never had a better orgasm than when she does that. without a condom, the quickest i've ever been is seven seconds, and she keeps the sex up while i'm ejaculating, which makes me go insane and fill her up. i shiver all over my body when this happens.
Saintly

London, UK

#109 Aug 22, 2010
Happened to me last night and the embarrasment is definitely a turn on! We were in bed, i was naked and she was down to her panties, and we were kissing passionately. I was groping her ass (which is fantastic) and rubbing against her and all of a sudden i realised i was about to cum. I stopped kissing her and froze but was too late and couldn't do anything as i unloaded all over her thigh and the front of her panties.
andrew

Burbank, CA

#111 Nov 3, 2010
any girls in london uk who love quick shooters??

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#112 Nov 3, 2010
Premature ejaculation is a condition in which a man reaches orgasm too fast during intercourse. Sometimes even before penetration. It is the most common sexual complaint among men and women. There is a higher incidence among teens and young adults who may be less experienced.

How You Can Last 10-30 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight & PermanentlyEnd The Pain & Embarrassment Of Premature Ejaculation ?

#1 Solution For Premature Ejaculation – Last Longer In Bed Tonight !

http://www.prematureejaculationhelp.info
robie88

United States

#113 Nov 12, 2010
I wish there were more girls like you out there
robie88

Tucson, AZ

#115 Nov 12, 2010
Estelle wrote:
Hmm...been looking all over the net for PE fetish finally found it! Guys who can't hold it really turns me on...to the point where I come just seeing them cum so fast....explains why I like having sex with younger guys...preferably virgins...they can ejaculate a few times even...in fact some guys feel so comfortable with me because of it as they don't feel the pressure to hold on. But I love seeing the agony on their faces when they try to hold back after just a few strokes...and fail miserably! Makes me so hot!
I wish there were more girls out there like u
Paul

United States

#116 Nov 16, 2010
I've read some of the comments posted here and I must say, pretty steamy... My problem with PE is not that drastic and it started late in life so the quick fix worked for me. Priligy (or Dapoxetine online)is what I mean when I say quick fix. I went to http://dapoxetineonline.info and found a pretty good price. Best of luck.
prematurepete

Australia

#117 Jan 11, 2011
tinatickles wrote:
Are there any other woman out there who get really turned on by causing a premature ejaculation? It makes me super hot.
Just curious,
tina
yes i love it

Since: Dec 10

Singapore, Singapore

#118 Jan 12, 2011
if you don't want to be a quick shooter anymore and actually satisfy your girl I can only recommend you www.keepgoinglonger.com the only natural product on the market who actually helps!
seth

Centralia, IL

#119 Jan 16, 2011
I wouldn't want it to be a condition, but I always liked the idea of a girl making me so hot that I cum in my pants or right before penetration. Especially, if the girl hasn't even had the chance to touch it.

Whether it would happen to me or another guy, it would just turn me on so much.
ivm

Saint Louis, MO

#120 Jan 27, 2011
seth wrote:
I wouldn't want it to be a condition, but I always liked the idea of a girl making me so hot that I cum in my pants or right before penetration. Especially, if the girl hasn't even had the chance to touch it.
Whether it would happen to me or another guy, it would just turn me on so much.
I totally agree that the thought of a girl exciting me or another guy to that extent, is sooooo hot. I'd really like to chat about this with someone who shares this fetish. I can be reached on Yahoo Messenger and my contact info is:
ivm101 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Ray

UK

#121 Feb 21, 2011
I love this topic, I have had pe all my life but it's only recently it has turned me on so much, if I'm really horny I can cum with no contact which I love, I'm so glad there are women out there that enjoy this, if anyone wants to talk or swap stories plz email me at raywyte@hotmail.co.uk
ray

UK

#122 Feb 21, 2011
Ray wrote:
I love this topic, I have had pe all my life but it's only recently it has turned me on so much, if I'm really horny I can cum with no contact which I love, I'm so glad there are women out there that enjoy this, if anyone wants to talk or swap stories plz email me at raywyte@hotmail.co.uk
sorry its raywyte@mail.com
Notenufsecs

Fort Worth, TX

#125 Apr 10, 2011
Quickie wrote:
Similarly here, 6.75" x 5.75" guy would LOVE to chat with anyone (male or female) about my quick shooting via e-mail or PM. Just let me know :)
Wow man I'm a guy that nuts in seconds bro let's chat notenufsecs@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Premature Ejaculation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Premature Ejaculation Products (Sep '13) Sun sandie 6
Over-masturbation problems and recovery (Sep '10) Dec 19 Jimmy 72
Premature Ejaculation help (May '13) Dec 19 Chen 89
A Woman's Perspective on Premature Ejaculation (Jan '11) Dec 19 Chen 17
Premature ejaculation Help/Suggestions needed (Nov '10) Dec 19 Buddy 37
Sexy sex positions you should try if you were n... Dec 17 AllanRoddy82 2
Best Sex Positions To Teach You How To Last Lon... Dec 17 RayRay 3
My review of Dapoxetine. Please Read! (Feb '10) Dec 13 Ross 128
More from around the web