Premature Ejaculation Fetish
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
tinatickles

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 7, 2008
Are there any other woman out there who get really turned on by causing a premature ejaculation? It makes me super hot.
Just curious,
tina
Buchgio

Russia

#2 Mar 14, 2008
It's a strange question. If a man has a premature ejaculation he isn't health then. My husband had to take extagen two months to treat it.
jerrysaggs

Fredericton, Canada

#3 Mar 15, 2008
tinatickles wrote:
Are there any other woman out there who get really turned on by causing a premature ejaculation? It makes me super hot.
Just curious,
tina
that's really interesting that you say that... i'm a guy, and although on one hand it's embarassing, ive always fantasized about a girl that can make me cum prematurely... like where you are so hot for her that you can't possibly hold back. i hope more girls out there find that hot.
don_nh

Loudon, NH

#4 May 20, 2008
I'm a bi guy and it's a huge turnon for me also, whether it's a guy having a premature ejeculation with me, or being with someone that's turned on if I do. Isn't it weird? I don't know why it seems to cool.

Don
Craig Marks

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 3, 2008
I too have enjoy premature ejaculation from time to time. My girlfriend, every now and then likes to try and make me cum as fast as possible. She has kind of made a game out of it. Who am I to complain. It makes her feel extremely hot and sexy. The quicker I cum the hotter she feels especially since we have been together for 5 years now and we have been into all different kinds of things but this is a fun phase we are going through. My current record with her just climbing on top of me and having her way is 12 seconds. I must admit it, its great to have no worries about holding back and just letting go. Some of the best orgasms I have ever had.
Estelle

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#7 Dec 13, 2008
Hmm...been looking all over the net for PE fetish finally found it! Guys who can't hold it really turns me on...to the point where I come just seeing them cum so fast....explains why I like having sex with younger guys...preferably virgins...they can ejaculate a few times even...in fact some guys feel so comfortable with me because of it as they don't feel the pressure to hold on. But I love seeing the agony on their faces when they try to hold back after just a few strokes...and fail miserably! Makes me so hot!
Mark Johnson

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 28, 2008
Estelle I have to meet you. You would Love me. This year I had a beautiful women walk into the room and start to strip for me. Once she was naked, just looking at her made me to cum. On another occasion this year I was able to penetrate a beautiful women and get two thrusts before I came. Lucky for her I was able to reload quickly and go again in 5 to 10 minutes. Sometimes it is a inconvenience but most of the time I like it and it really seems to turn the girls on that I cum just by looking at them. By the way I am 29.
sahil

Jammu, India

#9 Dec 28, 2008
plz help me when i mastarbute my sperm come withen 6 seconds i am nervous what can i do plzzzzz help me
Don

Rochester, NH

#10 Jan 2, 2009
Wow I'm glad to see there are some girls that get turned on by this. I finally found a girl that liked me to cum fast, sadly we just had oral and didn't get to have sex (she moved out of state shortly after). I'm still trying to find another girl that's turned on by it. I've had a couple instances where I came before I put it in, once from putting a condom on (though I found condoms dulled the sensation a lot once I got them on). Usually it's after a thrust or two. A few times if I'm trying hard not to cum, I'll get a little soft and not be able to totally get it in, but then I end up cumming anyway, so I usually find it's best to get it in there and pump a couple times and try to hold on.
tinatickles

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2009
Glad to see this thread getting some responses. guys cumming quick make me so hot! please, feel free to email me at tinatickles1981@yahoo.com to discuss this further.
Thanks,
tina
jason

Boston, MA

#12 Jan 9, 2009
it hapens 2 me kinda alot, mostly without touching. am i a freak?

jason (jason007jason@hotmail.com)
Estelle

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#13 Jan 13, 2009
I'd have to meet you guys! But I'm in Malaysia unfortunately. But then, there's enough quick shooters here to keep me occupied :) But I'd love to hear more about your stories. Add me on your yahoo messenger if you have username: oranje1976
Katya

Roscoe, IL

#14 Jan 15, 2009
OK thank GOOOOOOD I found you girls (and guys!) and I am not a freak. I am sooo freakin' turned on by guys coming too early. There is nothing hotter than when he just can't stop himself from cumming. Yes I too love it when the volcano explodes before it should!
Penny41

Anchorage, AK

#15 Jan 18, 2009
jason wrote:
it hapens 2 me kinda alot, mostly without touching. am i a freak?
jason (jason007jason@hotmail.com)
Jason, you aren't a freak, someone will be lucky to have you. Would love to see that happen! I am glad to have found this thread. I thought I was the only one.
Estelle

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16 Jan 20, 2009
Maybe we should form a club or society :) I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones...not to mention the many thousands (millions?) of guys out there who would love to get to know us!
Katya

Roscoe, IL

#17 Jan 20, 2009
Yes! Let's form the ONE PUMP CHUMP club! It is SO hard to find guys...."oh hey, by the way, do you blow your load in under a minute?" LOL! You girls make me a feel a LOT more normal. Wish I could find an "early finisher" closer to here!
Estelle

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

#18 Jan 21, 2009
Hahaha...cool name for the club! Early finishers are everywhere...just talk to them and let them know your little fetish and you'll find a lot of them come out..:)Pun intended...:)
JoeyP

San Clemente, CA

#19 Jan 30, 2009
Estelle wrote:
I'd have to meet you guys! But I'm in Malaysia unfortunately. But then, there's enough quick shooters here to keep me occupied :) But I'd love to hear more about your stories. Add me on your yahoo messenger if you have username: oranje1976
Hey, I'm deffinitely one of these guys;) well, most of the time..ok I'm always one of the 'quick shooters' haha...that's way hot that there're girls out there like yourself..
Gus on Bus

Schaumburg, IL

#20 Feb 10, 2009
I have to say, sometimes I cum super fast. Almost like you are talking about. Not every time, but there are times where I am just so freakin turned on I know I am going to blow in a matter of seconds, maybe a minute.

I have been with girls who are completely turned on my it or completely turned off by it. Some are in the middle.

I tell them it's because I am super turned on at that moment, and it's not every time either. Sometimes I can bang away for 30-40 minutes.

And when I am with someone I am not as attracted to, it rarely happens.

I guess to be totally honest, it's a weird turnon when the girl is a little put off by it, like I can't satisfy them wholly. Even though I know I can.

Does this make any sense to a woman? Hope so!
~Minute man
reby

Tel Aviv, Israel

#21 Feb 14, 2009
Priligy approved in Europe. Soon, PE is over!

http://www.pehomepage.com/Treating-PE/Treatme...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Premature Ejaculation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loses it during penetration everytime Jun 26 virgin quick shot 1
Over-masturbation problems and recovery (Sep '10) Jun 23 Jake 80
Marriage in risk maybe due to PE Jun 23 Jake 3
Premature Ejaculation help (May '13) Jun 23 Kyle 103
My PM is just about sorted.. (Sep '10) Jun 23 Kyle 16
is my problem due to jerking off? (Feb '13) Jun 21 Kyle 19
News A Woman's Perspective on Premature Ejaculation (Jan '11) Jun 21 Kyle 29
My review of Dapoxetine. Please Read! (Feb '10) May '15 everlong 142
More from around the web