Hundreds remain loyal to embattled pr...

Hundreds remain loyal to embattled priest

There are 3 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Jan 6, 2008, titled Hundreds remain loyal to embattled priest. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

“I never hear Dale's name mentioned that I don't think back to that time, and it still raises the (hair) on the back of my neck.”

Jim Walsh The Arizona Republic Jan. 6, 2008 12:00 AM The Diocese of Phoenix is urging Catholics not to attend a suspended priest's non-denominational services, but Dale Fushek's magnetism keeps filling the Mesa ... via Arizona Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

Mud-on-the-rims

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jan 6, 2008
Are these people brainwashed? This man is a sexual predator and they are still flocking to him as if he was a cult leader. Oops, wait a minute. He IS a cult leader.

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#2 Jan 6, 2008
These charges could easily be made up. Many unscrupulous people would like to hit the "Catholic Church Abuse Lottery", and some already have!! 1-3 Million dollars is a pretty nice payoff for fake tears.

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#3 Jan 6, 2008
On the other hand, if he IS a homo-predator priest, then kick him out, the sooner the better. One can't tell from the story what the truth is, but it doesn't sound completely believable to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Praise Worship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Faith 2/06 (Feb '13) Feb '13 Greg 1
News Marvin Winans Talks About Whitney, Carjacking a... (Jun '12) Jun '12 sophia 4
News Free concert Novermber 6th (Oct '09) Oct '09 Happycamper 1
News Using rods, wheels to spread the word at Route ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Read 1
News How to piss off the SCOTUS (Sep '06) Sep '06 James 1
More from around the web