Catholic Church Waging War on Women a...

Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays

There are 216664 comments on the Fables of the reconstruction story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays. In it, Fables of the reconstruction reports that:

“Pharmacists must seek to raise people's awareness so that all human beings are protected from conception to natural death, and so that medicines truly play a therapeutic role”

Pope Benedict XVI said Monday that pharmacists have a right to use conscientious objection to avoid dispensing emergency contraception or euthanasia drugs - and told them they should also inform patients of the ... via Fables of the reconstruction

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fables of the reconstruction.

Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253638 Aug 28, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there weren't. That is what makes the story of only Catholics being saved by Jesus as so ludicrous.
Jesus would have been a faithful Jew to Judaism. He never would have been caught in a Catholic confessional. And I suggest his mother Mary would not have been proud to be a Catholic saint. She would have been horrified at the very thought.
Catholic theologians created all that myth-making mischief.
Too bad the Jews in power cut His life short. I also don't think Mary approved of the treatment He received.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#253639 Aug 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
True sometimes a conversation starts with one person and others pipe in. Then it is hard to follow who said what when you are the only one one the other side.
It's the nature of public discussion forums. I've confused people before too, but don't blame others for "piping in" since that is the purpose of a forum.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253640 Aug 28, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the nature of public discussion forums. I've confused people before too, but don't blame others for "piping in" since that is the purpose of a forum.
I don't mind either. I was just explaining my error.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253641 Aug 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because what you said makes no sense. That's why.
of course it does but you have to have sense to understand it
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253642 Aug 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What direct question. I have done nothing that should have gotten your hackels up.
What makes you think you could get my "hackles" up?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253643 Aug 28, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I hold the women that kill with abortion in contempt because they are nihilistic tyrants. The women whom you obviously hold in contempt viewing them as nothing more than adult contents not people, I hold in sorrow, because they are the hapless victims of the nihilistic tyrants you and your fellow hatemongers worship.
and why should your "contempt" matter to anyone? Not like your opinion on other people's behavior matters any
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#253644 Aug 28, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think you could get my "hackles" up?
I don't know. Maybe you are always like that. I probably shouldn't take it personally.
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253645 Aug 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Obama's only time in church was for chicago political reasons. Far from a theologian.
close to the Obama's that you'd know his church attendance record
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253646 Aug 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Maybe you are always like that. I probably shouldn't take it personally.
You're taking it personally?
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253647 Aug 28, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, Svaha and I... and Bitner for that matter, are all different people. We may often agree on some things, but I assure you we are all very different people. It seems you sometimes confuse some of us with each other.
Although you and Bit's belief systems are very different I see you both as very reasonable people. Maybe that's what's confusing her/him?
zef

Marina Del Rey, CA

#253648 Aug 28, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
and why should your "contempt" matter to anyone? Not like your opinion on other people's behavior matters any
If my opinion doesn't matter to anyone, than why are you so concerned about what my opinion is, as to make assumptions as to what my opinion is? I have no contempt for fetus containers. Fetus containers, containing human fetus are people, as are the fetus they contain people.
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, according to you, women whom you obviously hold in contempt viewing them as nothing more than fetus containers not PEOPLE
Svaha

Tampa, FL

#253649 Aug 28, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
If my opinion doesn't matter to anyone, than why are you so concerned about what my opinion is, as to make assumptions as to what my opinion is? I have no contempt for fetus containers. Fetus containers, containing human fetus are people, as are the fetus they contain people.
<quoted text>
Not concerned at all actually. Your contempt for women is quite obvious. Reasonable people will pay no attention to your hysterical rants. Done now! Bye:-)
zef

Marina Del Rey, CA

#253650 Aug 28, 2013
Svaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Not concerned at all actually. Your contempt for women is quite obvious. Reasonable people will pay no attention to your hysterical rants. Done now! Bye:-)
Reasonable people do not kill babies with abortion, obviously these reasonable people you speak of are a figment of your imagination.
The senseless slaughter of women with abortion bothers me because of my respect for women. My hysterical rants only express my outrage at the wanton slaughter of women, which is not contempt for women.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#253651 Aug 28, 2013
Tre H wrote:
<quoted text>
Het Tre! How are you? I see you ain't been struck down by no deities yet. I was beginning ta wonder.
zef

Marina Del Rey, CA

#253652 Aug 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Het Tre! How are you? I see you ain't been struck down by no deities yet. I was beginning ta wonder.
Bow Down
zef

Marina Del Rey, CA

#253653 Aug 29, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Bow Down
. To me, they have presented little but Horror -- to many they will seem less terrible than barroques. Hereafter, perhaps, some intellect may be found which will reduce my phantasm to the common-place -- some intellect more calm, more logical, and far less excitable than my own, which will perceive, in the circumstances I detail with awe, nothing more than an ordinary succession of very natural causes and effects.
zef

Marina Del Rey, CA

#253654 Aug 29, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
. To me, they have presented little but Horror -- to many they will seem less terrible than barroques. Hereafter, perhaps, some intellect may be found which will reduce my phantasm to the common-place -- some intellect more calm, more logical, and far less excitable than my own, which will perceive, in the circumstances I detail with awe, nothing more than an ordinary succession of very natural causes and effects.
When the sun comes up on a sleepy little town
down around San Antone
and the folks are risin' for another day
'round about their homes.
The people of the town are strange
and they're proud of where they came.
zef

Marina Del Rey, CA

#253655 Aug 29, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe before the episode that ended his life, some guys were picking a fight with him and he was defending his self and that is why his hands had scrapes.
You and your certainty would not do well in a court of law.
Then at a deadly pace
It Came From Outer Space
And this is how the message ran...
Science fiction double feature
Doctor X will build a creature
See androids fighting Brad and Janet
Anne Francis stars in Forbidden Planet
At the late night, double feature, picture show
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253656 Aug 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the Jews in power cut His life short. I also don't think Mary approved of the treatment He received.
From my opinion religion was all mythical nonsense ... but had Jesus been a real person, what makes sense to me is that Jesus would have been faithful to Judaism, and the Jews that were also faithful to Judaism would have been on HIS side of the issue. Ex-Jews were NOT faithful to Judaism, so if any group of Jews had killed Jesus, it would have been the ex-Jews that were intent on starting a new religion, foreign to Judaism, and those Jews were the ones that later took the title of Catholic.

Does that not make sense to YOU?
June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#253657 Aug 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can't put myself in Muslim thought . I am not able to think in terms of killing everyone who is not a Muslim or even the wrong kind of Muslim. I have no need to go there. Take that walk by yourself.
For centuries Catholics killed everyone who would not convert to Catholicism.

Can you relate to THAT mindset ... or would you rather just focus on your own salvation as usual ... as being worthy of thought???

Sarcasm intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb '17 Phart Athletically 165
News Geffen Records Signs New Artist: Pope Benedict XVI (Jul '09) Feb '17 Phart Piously 33
News The Vatican Embraces Facebook and the iPhone (May '09) Feb '17 Phart Religiously 55
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan '17 Serah 14,364
News Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
News Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
News Poll: Does the pope's statement surprise you? (Nov '10) Mar '13 Sol 78
More from around the web