AFP: Pope still has head up ass

Full story: Jrocknyc
Pope Benedict XVI on Saturday warned that the Internet does not make people more humane but instead risks increasing a "sense of solitude and disorientation" among "numbed" young people. Full Story
Augustina

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2010
The Pope Is exactly right. And the gay who posted this shows his own ignorance in his choice of words used.
curry

Hot Springs Village, AR

#2 Dec 10, 2010
I believe most people pass judgement based on hearsy, and the Internet fuels the fire of passing judgement without considering the facts. Most forget the previous knowledge regarding circumstances which led to the events that occur, and post remarks, which had they used rationalization and comprehension of Historical Events, would have a different opinion. Reading comments on Major News and Internet provider sights must be some great material for the comic writers.
I believe more people are looking to read the news online, than those receiving subscriptions to hard copy at their homes; which can bring better Literacy skills and improve cognitive development for the young. Separating truth from fiction is one that cannot be stressed enough to consider the source, and read between the lines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 11 min Ink 219,621
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jul '13 Truthsayer777 14,381
Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
Poll: Does the pope's statement surprise you? (Nov '10) Mar '13 Sol 78
What made John Paul II truly 'Great (Apr '12) Feb '13 Thesis 2
Pope Names 4 New Saints (Jun '07) Jan '13 ELIAS IBARRA 830
More from around the web