Pope Benedict XVI Wants to Save Human...

Pope Benedict XVI Wants to Save Humanity From Homosexuality

There are 28426 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Dec 22, 2008, titled Pope Benedict XVI Wants to Save Humanity From Homosexuality. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI has likened saving humanity from the ravages of gays and transsexuals to saving the rain forests from the ravages of man.

(The Church) should also protect man from the destruction of himself. A sort of ecology of man is needed,”
the pontiff said to the Vatican inner council known as the Curia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 1422
Next Last

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#33629 Sep 12, 2010
RealSheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm REALLY behaving with my diet now - seems I always have to learn the hard way. As for your roommate's fake nails - I have them too!
Your post cracked me up, thanks!
check my profile page today to see what I wrote to Marelena! and Bobby (a.k.a. spuds)

And I'm just warming up!
RealSheryl

Sussex, NJ

#33630 Sep 12, 2010
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it could and would never happen and there are too many GLBTQ people in too many areas to have something like that work. Plus, the straight guys who have gay sex etc. And the fact most sex researchers say most people are inherently bisexual anyway.
flyboy, don't these homophobes realize they could have a gay child or grandchild some day? What is WRONG with these haters????

Pope doesn't know squat; science and biology do!!
RealSheryl

Sussex, NJ

#33631 Sep 12, 2010
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>check my profile page today to see what I wrote to Marelena! and Bobby (a.k.a. spuds)
And I'm just warming up!
Beautiful and keep up the good work!!

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#33632 Sep 12, 2010
RealSheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much! Healing is slow, but progressing. God bless.
Slow and steady. As long as you're in the right direction. Feel better.
RealSheryl

Sussex, NJ

#33633 Sep 12, 2010
biiguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow and steady. As long as you're in the right direction. Feel better.
Thank you :) God bless.

“To push the boundaries....”

Since: Oct 07

Nazereth, Israel

#33634 Sep 12, 2010
RealSheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you :) God bless.
My pleasure, ma'am. And I enjoy talking to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1422
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Mar '17 Tre H 216,673
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb '17 Phart Athletically 165
News Geffen Records Signs New Artist: Pope Benedict XVI (Jul '09) Feb '17 Phart Piously 33
News The Vatican Embraces Facebook and the iPhone (May '09) Feb '17 Phart Religiously 55
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan '17 Serah 14,364
News Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
News Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
More from around the web