Pope celebrates Christmas Eve amid se...

Pope celebrates Christmas Eve amid security fears in Rome

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 24, 2010, titled Pope celebrates Christmas Eve amid security fears in Rome. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI ushered in Christmas Eve with an evening Mass on Friday amid heightened security concerns following the package bombings at two Rome embassies and Christmas Eve security breaches at the Vatican the past two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

FilmAtTen

AOL

#1 Dec 25, 2010
I think what the Pope is really afraid of, is those past alter boys he`s played with showing up to give him what he`s got comming!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Mar '17 Tre H 216,664
News Woman Knocks Over Pope Benedict XVI At Christma... (Dec '09) Feb '17 Phart Athletically 165
News Geffen Records Signs New Artist: Pope Benedict XVI (Jul '09) Feb '17 Phart Piously 33
News The Vatican Embraces Facebook and the iPhone (May '09) Feb '17 Phart Religiously 55
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan '17 Serah 14,364
News Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
News Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
More from around the web