Pope canonizes first Australian saint...

Pope canonizes first Australian saint, 5 others

There are 25 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Pope canonizes first Australian saint, 5 others. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI proclaimed Australia's first saint on Sunday, canonizing a 19th-century nun and also declaring five other saints in an open-air Mass attended by tens of thousands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Saint

El Paso, TX

#21 Oct 17, 2010
What a bunch of haters on here.
Not Again

Hobbs, NM

#22 Oct 18, 2010
Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
performs miracles in the name of Christ and GOD.
A wrinkled old sinner who dresses in a fancy outfit with a funny hat and rides a PopeMobile convincing millions of people that he "canonized 5 more saints".... yeah, that's pretty close to a miracle!
Saint

El Paso, TX

#23 Oct 18, 2010
Not Again wrote:
<quoted text>A wrinkled old sinner who dresses in a fancy outfit with a funny hat and rides a PopeMobile convincing millions of people that he "canonized 5 more saints".... yeah, that's pretty close to a miracle!
so you are perfect, and never sinned and don't grow old each day? You are the delusional one.
Not Again

Hobbs, NM

#24 Oct 18, 2010
Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are perfect, and never sinned and don't grow old each day? You are the delusional one.
I'm far from perfect, getting older, sinned many times...but I sure am NOT IGNORANT.... and I don't act like an idiot(like yourself and your Pope)!
Happy now .... Mr. Saint?
Not Again

Hobbs, NM

#25 Oct 18, 2010
Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
By the defensive tone of your reply, may we conclude that as a "Saint" you've already been "CANNON-ized"... maybe by a local Pedo-Priest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Mar '16 MichelleMC 219,900
News Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jul '13 Truthsayer777 14,371
News Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
News Poll: Does the pope's statement surprise you? (Nov '10) Mar '13 Sol 78
News What made John Paul II truly 'Great (Apr '12) Feb '13 Thesis 2
News Pope Names 4 New Saints (Jun '07) Jan '13 ELIAS IBARRA 830
More from around the web