Pope screens film about his pontificate

Pope screens film about his pontificate

There are 79 comments on the Catholic World News story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Pope screens film about his pontificate. In it, Catholic World News reports that:

Pope Benedict XVI attended an advance screening of a film about his pontificate on July 29 at his summer residence in Castel Gandolfo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Catholic World News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#1 Aug 1, 2010
First five years of Pope Benedict XVI film, written and directed by Michael Mandlik and produced by Bayerischer Rundfunk.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the making of the film. We hope to see it soon and we will remember.

We thank God Almighty for the first five years of His Holiness and may he be granted for more years of his Papacy to come for us.
Philomena Carolan

Blackpool, UK

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Yippeedo, I am so excited I can hardly controll myself, I will ask for that as a Christmas gift.....Yes! everyone, don't worry, I am joking, I would rather drink a cup of sick, at least yo would not have people to pay to watch you drink it!!!!!(Oops)

Thank you
RCC Truth Squad

Granger, IN

#3 Aug 1, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
First five years of Pope Benedict XVI film, written and directed by Michael Mandlik and produced by Bayerischer Rundfunk.
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the making of the film. We hope to see it soon and we will remember.
We thank God Almighty for the first five years of His Holiness and may he be granted for more years of his Papacy to come for us.
Solid leadership by a brilliant theologian, courageous leader and a gentle soul. We are fortunate beyond words for this man.

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#4 Aug 1, 2010
RCC Truth Squad wrote:
<quoted text>
Solid leadership by a brilliant theologian, courageous leader and a gentle soul. We are fortunate beyond words for this man.
Too good to be true, my dear RCC Truth Squad! We are proud of our beloved Pope Benedict XVI!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Thanks, Your Holiness when you tell that the Church is young... And so are we and so are you!
Hmmm

La Grange, IL

#6 Aug 5, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
Thanks, Your Holiness when you tell that the Church is young... And so are we and so are you!
Do you actually THINK the pope is reading the TRIPE you post here? You are so deluded, it's pathetic!

Since: Apr 10

East Stroudsburg, PA

#7 Aug 5, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually THINK the pope is reading the TRIPE you post here? You are so deluded, it's pathetic!
Hmmm - let's pray that K&T will return to reality one of these days. Talk about lost in space....
Luke

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 6, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be. That's her getting Holy Communion from the Pope in her avatar.

Gosh, maybe it's you that's deluded.

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#9 Aug 6, 2010
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, maybe it's you that's deluded.
Thank you so much, my dear Luke

Thank you very much, my dear Luke for your support. This Hmmm, aka BC in Chicago, aka Curious and other different nicks and places with or without avatar has been chasing me wherever I am in Topix/Forum for about a year now. I just hope that she would leave me alone as soon as possible.

Peace, love and joy!

Since: Apr 10

East Stroudsburg, PA

#10 Aug 6, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
Too good to be true, my dear RCC Truth Squad! We are proud of our beloved Pope Benedict XVI!
Knock off the "we" crap!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#11 Aug 6, 2010
RealSheryl wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off the "we" crap!
I'm not the only one, my dear RealSheryl! Think about the 1.1 billion Roman Catholic faithful around the world!

Peace!
Hmmm

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2010
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
So she SAYS. Do we have any proof of the veracity of that claim? Anyone can post any picture in cyber space. She is a NUT! And even IF it's true, does that make her the spokes person for ALL catholics? Don't think so.

The pope is human, NOT God, yet she worships him over Jesus Christ (just look in her profile). Do YOU think that's right?
Hmmm

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the only one, my dear RealSheryl! Think about the 1.1 billion Roman Catholic faithful around the world!
Peace!
How often do you have to be told:

NO ONE made YOU the spokes person for ALL catholics. Go and pray for yourself - you need it.
Hmmm

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much, my dear Luke
Thank you very much, my dear Luke for your support. This Hmmm, aka BC in Chicago, aka Curious and other different nicks and places with or without avatar has been chasing me wherever I am in Topix/Forum for about a year now. I just hope that she would leave me alone as soon as possible.
Peace, love and joy!
Oh, boo hoo! Cry a little more on some naive poster's shoulder. They haven't seen you in action yet. They don't know that you are very ignorant about the catholic religion and just copy and paste. I post wherever I want, you are not in charge of Topix and have NO say who posts what or where. How about doing something BESIDE sitting at your computer posting all the day and half the night?

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#15 Aug 6, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boo hoo! Cry a little more on some naive poster's shoulder. They haven't seen you in action yet. They don't know that you are very ignorant about the catholic religion and just copy and paste. I post wherever I want, you are not in charge of Topix and have NO say who posts what or where. How about doing something BESIDE sitting at your computer posting all the day and half the night?
FYI, I'm a natural-born Catholic and a 100% and Class A Roman Catholic and will be a Roman Catholic forever! In fact, my official and baptized name is Carmelita from Our Lady of Mount Carmel's Feast and Carmelite.

I also studied Catechism since young, in elementary, high school up to four semesters in College. Thanks God, I made it!

“To love and be loved”

right here, right now...

#16 Aug 6, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, I'm a natural-born Catholic and a 100% and Class A Roman Catholic and will be a Roman Catholic forever! In fact, my official and baptized name is Carmelita from Our Lady of Mount Carmel's Feast and Carmelite.
I also studied Catechism since young, in elementary, high school up to four semesters in College. Thanks God, I made it!
I mean in College, I studied four semesters of Theology in a University run by San Jose-Recoletos priests in the Philippines, as a requirement to get a degree.

“Big mouths from Boo Boo”

Since: May 10

talk out of their teeny tiney

#17 Aug 6, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You seem to have flunked!
Hmmm

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
"Natural born Catholic?" What on earth is that? NO ONE is BORN a Catholic or anything else. You become a Catholic through the sacrament of baptism. You didn't learn this in (gasp) FOUR semesters of theology and all your Catechism classes? It's stupid statements like that (and many, many others you have made in the past) that makes me think you are either a fake or didn't pay attention for the last 50 plus years! Your name is completely irrelevant, since YOU didn't pick it.

Maybe you need a bunch of refresher courses that do not entail cutting and pasting.
Hmmm

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, how incredibly stuck up of you to call yourself a "Class A Roman Catholic!" Before God EVERYBODY is the same - THERE ARE NO CLASSES. What are you? A religious snob? How dare you put yourself above others - look up what Jesus thought about the likes of you!!! Hint: in the New Testament they were called Pharisees.
Cruzader99

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Aug 6, 2010
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
So she SAYS. Do we have any proof of the veracity of that claim? Anyone can post any picture in cyber space. She is a NUT! And even IF it's true, does that make her the spokes person for ALL catholics? Don't think so.
The pope is human, NOT God, yet she worships him over Jesus Christ (just look in her profile). Do YOU think that's right?
Back off her jackass!

It IS her.

I've seen her profile and it says nothing of the sort. You're the one that is making up crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jan 14 Serah 14,364
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Mar '16 MichelleMC 217,509
News Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
News Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
News Poll: Does the pope's statement surprise you? (Nov '10) Mar '13 Sol 78
News What made John Paul II truly 'Great (Apr '12) Feb '13 Thesis 2
News Pope Names 4 New Saints (Jun '07) Jan '13 ELIAS IBARRA 830
More from around the web