Pope: Condoms Can Be Justified

Full story: ABC News 21
Pope Benedict XVI has opened the door on the previously taboo subject of condoms as a way to fight HIV, saying male prostitutes who use condoms may be beginning to act responsibly. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Can't Touch Dis!”

Since: Sep 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#22 Nov 22, 2010
corrective_unconscious wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not "moral" to use condoms to help stem HIV transmission according to the closet case, Hitler Youth Pope.
It is "moral" for sex workers to use condoms, male prostitutes only, apparently, in keeping with the RCC's hatred of women.
I guess the issue of HIV and male prostitutes hits very close to the hearts of the closeted, Vatican poobahs. Amen.
The RC church does NOT treat women as equals with men, no matter what they say. And it's very obvious.

As for the pope, he can do anything he wants (so he thinks), even changing his mind on something like condoms. First he says they increase the risk of AIDS - now he says the opposite. Can any catholic here offer a RATIONAL explanation of this dichotomy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 31 min Brian_G 219,640
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jul '13 Truthsayer777 14,381
Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
Poll: Does the pope's statement surprise you? (Nov '10) Mar '13 Sol 78
What made John Paul II truly 'Great (Apr '12) Feb '13 Thesis 2
Pope Names 4 New Saints (Jun '07) Jan '13 ELIAS IBARRA 830
More from around the web