Susan Boyle to sing for the pope during UK tour

Aug 26, 2010 Full story: WTOM-TV Traverse City 10

High pressure crossing Southern Michigan will keep it very quiet in terms of weather.

Read more

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Sing to our great Pope Benedict XVI, Susan Boyle with all your heart and soul and make "your greatest dream come true."
RealSheryl

Hamburg, NJ

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Hi K&T - I'm back to RealSheryl because everyone is using that nick anyway and it's fine with me. If this changes my location, then topix did it because I don't think we have any control over that.

But re Susan Boyle - I'm so glad she's being recognized for the great talent she is! She's so humble and her voice is soothing and almost angelic. I wish her the best!!!!
RealSheryl

Hamburg, NJ

#3 Aug 28, 2010
Oh, it stayed in Stroudsburg, no big deal.

Since: Aug 10

colorado springs, colorado

#4 Aug 28, 2010
and the angels sang...
RealSheryl

Hamburg, NJ

#5 Aug 28, 2010
AyeMatey wrote:
and the angels sang...
She just sounds great.
r i p

Toronto, Canada

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Susan's Christmas album is something to look for this year...

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#7 Aug 29, 2010
RealSheryl wrote:
Hi K&T - I'm back to RealSheryl because everyone is using that nick anyway and it's fine with me. If this changes my location, then topix did it because I don't think we have any control over that.
But re Susan Boyle - I'm so glad she's being recognized for the great talent she is! She's so humble and her voice is soothing and almost angelic. I wish her the best!!!!
Please yourself, my dear RealSheryl...

Finally, after all these years Susan Boyle has been recognized for her wonderful voice. I wish her also the best!
RealSheryl

Hamburg, NJ

#8 Aug 29, 2010
KissandTell wrote:
<quoted text>
Please yourself, my dear RealSheryl...
Finally, after all these years Susan Boyle has been recognized for her wonderful voice. I wish her also the best!
Thanks, I sure agree with you!
kay burley cowface

UK

#9 Aug 29, 2010
She had better wear her shower cap because I will be pelting her with sour milk for entertaining the chief nonce in robes.

Since: Aug 10

Hamburg, NJ

#10 Aug 29, 2010
kay burley cowface wrote:
She had better wear her shower cap because I will be pelting her with sour milk for entertaining the chief nonce in robes.
LOL - how about a little mercy? hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 11 hr kent 219,858
News Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jul '13 Truthsayer777 14,379
News Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
News Poll: Does the pope's statement surprise you? (Nov '10) Mar '13 Sol 78
News What made John Paul II truly 'Great (Apr '12) Feb '13 Thesis 2
News Pope Names 4 New Saints (Jun '07) Jan '13 ELIAS IBARRA 830
More from around the web