Benedict regrets response to abuse | The Columbus Dispatch

Sep 17, 2010 Read more: Columbus Dispatch
Pope Benedict XVI waded into the hostile atmosphere of highly secular Britain yesterday, admitting that the Catholic Church did not act decisively or quickly enough to remove priests who molested children. Read more
For Him

Ashville, OH

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Yes, the Catholic Church has mishandled the abuse scandal. Unfortunately, it adds to the secularization of the world. I implore you, do not confuse the Lord Jesus Christ, who paid the ultimate price, with the ways of sinful man. Yes, even the Pope is a sinner, just like me. Jesus will make everything right on his day. Praise his name.
rider

Marquette, MI

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Boy's Town Abuse!... at the time that I went to Rome and met with Cardinal Ratzinger.... Ratzinger is now in the limelight over this issue, but he couldn't get anyone to do ... Now you have picked up a new client and it ties directly into Boys Town....
www.jesus-is-savior.com/.../boys_town_abuse.h ...- Cached - Similar
Catholic Monarchy Project MonarchTags: Boys Town, Cardinal Ratzinger, Franklin Cover-up, John DeCamp,... occurred in the 1980's at the Catholic orphanage Boy's Town, in Omaha, Nebraska....
www.catholicmonarchy.com/blog/ ...- Cached

www.indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461 ...- Cached - Similar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) Thu Brian_G 219,900
News Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) Jul '14 fener 20
News Dr Zakir Naik invites Pope Benedict XVI for ope... (Oct '06) Jul '13 Truthsayer777 14,379
News Pope Urges Irish Bishops to Confront Abuse (Feb '10) May '13 Highknee Hertz 6
News Poll: Does the pope's statement surprise you? (Nov '10) Mar '13 Sol 78
News What made John Paul II truly 'Great (Apr '12) Feb '13 Thesis 2
News Pope Names 4 New Saints (Jun '07) Jan '13 ELIAS IBARRA 830
More from around the web