Vietnam Mass Grave Of Communist Soldiers Found

Sep 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Military officer Nguyen Van Phat said Tuesday that the bodies were recovered from a rubber plantation in the southern province of Dong Nai.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of429
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gypsy King

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 25, 2012
 
Who gives a zhit!
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vietnam stated in 1995 that 4 million civilians and 1.5 million soldiers were killed in the war and no one disputed the numbers.Mass murder, plain and simple
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 25, 2012
 
bohart wrote:
Vietnam stated in 1995 that 4 million civilians and 1.5 million soldiers were killed in the war and no one disputed the numbers.Mass murder, plain and simple
A dead commie, IS A GOOD COMMIE!

AND NO ONE IN THEIR R I G H T MIND,

will dispute that....COMMIENAZI!!!!
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 25, 2012
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote:
<quoted text>
A dead commie, IS A GOOD COMMIE!
AND NO ONE IN THEIR R I G H T MIND,
will dispute that....COMMIENAZI!!!!
HA HA HA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 25, 2012
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote:
<quoted text>
A dead commie, IS A GOOD COMMIE!
AND NO ONE IN THEIR R I G H T MIND,
will dispute that....COMMIENAZI!!!!
Anyone else you want to commit genecide against?
Albertico Limonra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 25, 2012
 
bohart wrote:
Vietnam stated in 1995 that 4 million civilians and 1.5 million soldiers were killed in the war and no one disputed the numbers.Mass murder, plain and simple
Stalin killed 50 million people and no one dispute the numbers!Mass murder,plain and simple!!
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 25, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ask him!

It's spelled genocide, ignoramus!

Yes, against anyone who commits homicide,infanticide,etc or who supports such!

I believe in LIVE AND LET LIVE, one exception, THOSE THAT THREATEN OUR PEACE!
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 25, 2012
 
Communists, socialists & islamofascists are totalitarian elements that musat be eliminated so that we all can coexist, without bewing threatened!

THEY ARE LIKE CANCER!!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 25, 2012
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote:
<quoted text>
A dead commie, IS A GOOD COMMIE!
AND NO ONE IN THEIR R I G H T MIND,
will dispute that....COMMIENAZI!!!!
Well its quite clear from your sick post that you are out of your tiny mind.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 25, 2012
 
Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EfH46DTAkxo
Ask him!
It's spelled genocide, ignoramus!
Yes, against anyone who commits homicide,infanticide,etc or who supports such!
I believe in LIVE AND LET LIVE, one exception, THOSE THAT THREATEN OUR PEACE!
Threaten your peace,are you for real you clown?your country has done more to break the peace of the world since WW2 than anyone are you crackers?
Crusader

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 25, 2012
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Threaten your peace,are you for real you clown?your country has done more to break the peace of the world since WW2 than anyone are you crackers?
You towelheads have been out to conquer the worl˝d since before the crusades when your mad mullah was inspired by satan to unite the tribes under islam, zhithead!
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EfH46DTAkxo
Ask him!
It's spelled genocide, ignoramus!
Yes, against anyone who commits homicide,infanticide,etc or who supports such!
I believe in LIVE AND LET LIVE, one exception, THOSE THAT THREATEN OUR PEACE!
Hey the United states has murdered one million people in Iraq and Afghanistan since the 1990 war in Iraq started. Hey, China commits infantcide , lets attack. Boy, Fox news has created a a imbecilic homicidal, manical moron with you. did I spell your name right, moron?
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 25, 2012
 
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>
You towelheads have been out to conquer the worl˝d since before the crusades when your mad mullah was inspired by satan to unite the tribes under islam, zhithead!
I don't think the towelheads have invaded a western european nation since the 1400's. How many times has the U.S. gotten involved in the middle east in the last 100 years.? When you google it you'll find a long list, and thats just the U.S. not to mention Italy,France and the greatest of the imperialists Britain.
Jim Slim

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 25, 2012
 
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey the United states has murdered one million people in Iraq and Afghanistan since the 1990 war in Iraq started. Hey, China commits infantcide , lets attack. Boy, Fox news has created a a imbecilic homicidal, manical moron with you. did I spell your name right, moron?
Hey, pakki, go give moehamo a lewinski & shut the f'up!
Sandy

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 25, 2012
 
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Threaten your peace,are you for real you clown?your country has done more to break the peace of the world since WW2 than anyone are you crackers?
Lynyrd Skynyrd and his other countless different sns is a NJ fascist hypocrite Batistian Cuban.

He belongs in Miami with his ilk.
Cherokee

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 25, 2012
 
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynyrd Skynyrd and his other countless different sns is a NJ fascist hypocrite Batistian Cuban.
He belongs in Miami with his ilk.
go f'˙rself moosloom!
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 25, 2012
 
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>
go f'˙rself moosloom!
Help!help!, the muslims are coming, we're all going to die, survivors will be under shariah law, Iran will conquer the world along with AQuida.........,this has been a a Fox news broadcast alert aimed at our target audience the weak minded deluded fools.
gitano

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 25, 2012
 
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Help!help!, the muslims are coming, we're all going to die, survivors will be under shariah law, Iran will conquer the world along with AQuida.........,this has been a a Fox news broadcast alert aimed at our target audience the weak minded deluded fools.
Not on my watch! We'll kíll all oftha muthaf0kas!
Chi chi

Blairstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 25, 2012
 
A good commie is a dead commie.....NO DOUBT!
WJDC

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 26, 2012
 
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Help!help!, the muslims are coming, we're all going to die, survivors will be under shariah law, Iran will conquer the world along with AQuida.........,this has been a a Fox news broadcast alert aimed at our target audience the weak minded deluded fools.
The Chicken little ,Glenn Beck, FOX viewers remind me of a great comedy called "The Russians are coming".

These guys remind me of the Tea party bunch-

"Paul Ford in "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!" -(1966) "

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of429
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••