Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,441
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“Its better when its original”

Since: Mar 13

Let's Play

#558780 Sep 3, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Zeke's Corner Sundry and Emporium and Bible Blevin' church"
Pastored by the Apostle Preston (who's equal to Paul and better than the rest of those slug apostles). His motto "Come on in, let me whack you over the head with my KJV, and I'll get you saved the old fashioned way...by pounding it into you"
Which I think is very sad, and he definitely needs prayer. Calling people who say they are born again Christians heathens and talking about running people out of Church is scary to me. Because I am sure God is not pleased with that type of attitude. But the scariest part is that he don't even think that he is doing wrong....
Regina

Toms River, NJ

#558781 Sep 3, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
This brings me to tears every time.
http://youtu.be/-RH1qa4QjFM
Ah, you read mind! Beautiful.
I also recommend this:

Hope all is well, Anthony. God Bless you.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#558782 Sep 3, 2014
seriously the original wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lacking any aspects of religion. But I would like to know what you think I am lacking.
IMO - the truth.

Let's see.....
- you refuse to believe in all of what Jesus taught.
- you lied by saying (paraphrased) "I saw your post, but gotta run - I'll get back to you later." That was over a week ago. I must have said something you don't agree with, but decided to just blow it off, without answering.
- you think men in 325 CE had the ability to discern an literally "unknown god".
- You think you know the mind of "God" by stating so many things "He' can do.....yet not once providing support for these claims.

You abide by men's theology - and dismiss Jesus' teachings. Why?

Do you think non-biblical Jesus' teachings are inferior to the biblical "Paul"?

It really looks like you are a fraud and only parrot other theological choices.

Yep - I can'[t see where you aren't.....will you provide support from somewhere that shows you aren't?

I doubt it....because first off, you can't tell the truth and be honest with others.

That is telling enough.

Carry on with your ruse.

Albuquerque, NM

#558783 Sep 3, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are these anti-Catholic internet ninnies always anonymous? If these guys/gals were so sure of themselves and their beliefs they would identify themselves no?
Maybe because all the Catholic ninnies are too?

FYI - many so-called "Christians" can't be honest, so what makes you think you are any different?

Albuquerque, NM

#558784 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>Which I think is very sad, and he definitely needs prayer. Calling people who say they are born again Christians heathens and talking about running people out of Church is scary to me. Because I am sure God is not pleased with that type of attitude. But the scariest part is that he don't even think that he is doing wrong....
Do you think you are lying when you tell others you believe in Jesus, but in truth - you only believe in a portion of Jesus?

Maybe judging yourself over others would be better suited for you.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#558785 Sep 3, 2014
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you read mind! Beautiful.
I also recommend this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RsycEc4QQwkXX
Hope all is well, Anthony. God Bless you.
Everything's good, hope the same for you. God bless.
Wow

Mountain View, CA

#558787 Sep 3, 2014
Micah 3:11-12 NKJV
Her heads judge for a bribe, Her priests teach for pay, And her prophets divine for money. Yet they lean on the LORD, and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No harm can come upon us." [12] Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed like a field, Jerusalem shall become heaps of ruins, And the mountain of the temple Like the bare hills of the forest.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#558788 Sep 3, 2014
Catholics:

Who gets you pardon for your sins?

This is not a trick question...I know the answer....lets see who is on the same page on this subject...

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Location hidden

#558789 Sep 3, 2014
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
SO what YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT
After a convict has done his time and paid his debt to society....that he has a free pass to go out and commit as many crimes as he wishes with out any consequence?...
I
NO !!!
That is what >YOU< said.

>YOU< assume one will intentionally sin.
NOT the case maam.
Do you think that you must confess every sin as it happens?
Do you sin intentionally?
Are not ALL sins forgiven as soon as committed ... whether intentional or not?

Is not the law already fulfilled?
Has not salvation and forgiveness alreadfy been extended?
Did not Jesus already die on the cross?
Did he die for only some of your sins?
Can you sin without knowing it? If so, how can one receive forgiveness for something you can not confess because you had no knowledge it was a sin??

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Location hidden

#558790 Sep 3, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are these anti-Catholic internet ninnies always anonymous? If these guys/gals were so sure of themselves and their beliefs they would identify themselves no?
On the internet?
Are you serious?
<rolls eyes>

Let's Play

#558791 Sep 3, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO - the truth.
Let's see.....
- you refuse to believe in all of what Jesus taught.
- you lied by saying (paraphrased) "I saw your post, but gotta run - I'll get back to you later." That was over a week ago. I must have said something you don't agree with, but decided to just blow it off, without answering.
- you think men in 325 CE had the ability to discern an literally "unknown god".
- You think you know the mind of "God" by stating so many things "He' can do.....yet not once providing support for these claims.
You abide by men's theology - and dismiss Jesus' teachings. Why?
Do you think non-biblical Jesus' teachings are inferior to the biblical "Paul"?
It really looks like you are a fraud and only parrot other theological choices.
Yep - I can'[t see where you aren't.....will you provide support from somewhere that shows you aren't?
I doubt it....because first off, you can't tell the truth and be honest with others.
That is telling enough.
Carry on with your ruse.
First off, I am sorry I forgot to get back with you, and can't even remember exactly what you had asked now. I have been sick and have been having problems physically for the past couple of weeks.

Anyhow, I follow Jesus's teachings. The Bible is correct it matches with the Spirit that is inside of me. Thus I know all words are true. Also the Bible opens up to Christians. God can talk to us through the scriptures in the Bible. The Bible is my road map to God. It provides me with teachings that allow me to learn how to grow and have closer walk with God.

The Spirit matches up when it is of God. I don't walk off with other spirits.
2 Corinthians 11
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

So I am very careful as to what I entertain....I do not believe just anything. The Bible says to try the spirits to see if they are of God. If the spirits don't match up with the Word of God and is contrary then I want no part of it.....so yes I am very careful when it comes to non-Biblical accounts. For it all must match line upon line and precept upon precept.

Continued on next post.

Let's Play

#558792 Sep 3, 2014
1 John 4
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Let's Play

#558793 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you think you are lying when you tell others you believe in Jesus, but in truth - you only believe in a portion of Jesus?
Maybe judging yourself over others would be better suited for you.
I believe in Jesus because I know he walks with me and leads me daily. I can feel his presence and believe him with all of my heart.

I judge myself daily and pray that if I am committing any hidden sins they will be revealed to me so that I can learn not to do anything that is against God's will. I look into the perfect law of liberty which is the word of God and try and make sure that I am not committing any sins and that I am living the way that God wants me to live. I know if I offend in one point then I am offending in all. Line must be upon line and precept upon precept.
Isaiah 28
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
truth

Perth, Australia

#558794 Sep 3, 2014
preachers of bible is not prophets..no
'on way of Emause its looks for them they dreaming..holy spirit stay upon them'

I don't dream any more!
I am fine!

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#558795 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>No, my past sins are forgiven and cast away never to be remembered of God any more.
So what about your new supposed sins?

Do you believe that Jesus and God forgave those sins "ahead of time?"

Silly devotees in religions will buy most any tale that seems too good to be true!

Prince George, Canada

#558796 Sep 3, 2014
<quoted text>
...are you coming to Albuquerque?
:o)
Not if you are going to try to lead me on your path of how to be "spiritually" aligned to the mentality of the spirit of Jesus.

:)

Prince George, Canada

#558797 Sep 3, 2014
Robert F wrote:
<quoted text>
June
This is the last time, and I will not write about it again(Period).! I do not believe in a Catholicized or Protestant heaven or hell. This is something you believe. And use it as you wish....
You made that promise before and didn't stick to it.

If you don't believe in a Christian hell ... then I suggest you stop being such a phony by pretending that your mindset is in a "Christian" center.

Both Catholics and Protestants believe that hell is REAL and that it is where evil souls belong.

Prince George, Canada

#558798 Sep 3, 2014
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
SALVATION
The hope of every pundit in every religion is that he/she will be rewarded with utopian bliss.

Your mind-SET is nothing our of the ordinary.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#558799 Sep 3, 2014
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly sad how ignorant and sheltered you are. Anyone who knows the first thing about history knows it was THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND and the PROTESTANTS who forced the puritans to flee to the New World. Your head is completely lost in pentecostal misinformation. Why don't you spend your remaining days just trying be a good Christian and quit showcasing your ingnorance and bigotry. You're worse than Archie Bunker...
~~~
CALL ME ANY THING YOU WISH ...JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT ...DOESN'T MAKE IT SO...

Why should I believe any OF YOU HISTORY OR thing about the (so called ) events that you Roman Catholics post about...

YOU DENY THE CRUSADES...THE ROMAN CATHOLICS INVOLVEMENT IN THE INQUISITION ....

THE CURRENT SCOURGE OF SODOMY THAT HAS CIRCUMVENTED THE GLOBE AND THE HOMOSEXUALITY THAT IS PREVALENT NOW AMONG YOUR PRIEST.....

MOST OF ALL YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD......WHICH IS THE BASIS OF THE ABOVE...

Prince George, Canada

#558800 Sep 3, 2014
Imagine writing a silly book titled ... "Why do Bad Things Happen to Good People?"

That is as silly as asking "Why do Good Things Happen to Bad People?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pope Benedict XVI Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 2 hr Scales Off 8,511
Pope Francis leaves the beatification ceremony ... 4 hr Belle Sexton 11
Selfies with Pope Francis cardboard cutouts pop... Sat ELIAS IBARRA 6
Catholic bishops take first step toward accepta... Oct 16 Mychihuahuawillbite 2
Pope Francis shows strong, unique leadership fo... Oct 15 Gremlin 2
Gradualism and Holiness Oct 15 RevKen 1
The Pope's Criticism Of Capitalism Has One Weal... (Jan '14) Oct 10 QUITTNER Oct 10 2014 8

Pope Benedict XVI People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE